Episode 2 : Keep On Missing Him

The Next Day Was A Monday Morning....... At The Lucia Island........ At The dela Paz's Hut........

Hera: (Wakes Up) Good Morning Everyone.......
Troy: (Fixing His Spear) I See You Are Awake Hera......
Hera: What Is That For Brother?
Troy: As Always..... Fishing....  That Is The Only Reason Why Are We Still Living Here.......
Hera: (Looks Around) Where Is Brother Tristan?
Troy: Where Else? He Is At The Seaside Again.... Hoping That The Government Will Help Us Even Though No One Cares About Us Anymore.......
Hera: (Walks Out Of The Hut) (Sees Tristan Staring At The Sea)
Tristan: (Picks Up A Rock) (Feels Sad) (Throws The Rock At The Sea) (In His Mind) This Is Very Unfair....... We Shouldn't Live Like This....... We Need Justice.......
Hera: (Feels Sad For Tristan)
Troy: (Sees Hera Looking At Tristan)

At The Montoya Mansion........ At The Dining Hall........

Grace; (Preparing The Food)
*Terrence, Cristie, Hiker And Dryson Enters The Hall*
Grace: (Sees Her Children) Oh Hi Everyone...... Why Not Start Eating Now Then Go Straight To School.......
Dryson: (Looks Around) Where Is Hunter? (Sits On A Chair)
Cristie: Who Knows Where Is He........ (Sits Next To Dryson)
Terrence: Bro..... Hiker..... You And Hunter Are Close Right? Where Is He? (Sits Next To Cristie)
Hiker: He Never Told Me....... (Sits Next To Terrence)
Grace: Wait..... But Did You Checked In His Bedroom?
Hiker: He Wasn't There........ His Bag For School Is Not There Too.....
Cristie: Maybe He Is Already In School.......
Hiker: I Guess......
Dryson: Why Is Hunter Acting So Different These Days?
Grace: Lets Just Say...... He Loves His Dad...... Your Dad...... He Just Misses Your Father..... Especially Its Almost The Day Where He Started To Be Gone....... Almost 8 Very Long Years But He Hasn't Yet Accept That Your Father Is Gone.....
Dryson: (Feels Sad) I Feel Bad For Him........
Cristie: We Are All Feeling Bad For Him.......
Grace: ........

At School, Hunter Was Already There With His Friend Bridgette......... At Hunter's Locker.....

Hunter: (Reading A Book)
Bridgette: (Approaches Hunter) I See...... The Bookworm Soul Is Still In You Aye?
Hunter: Oh Hi Bridgette.......
Bridgette: Well..... You Never Let Me Down..... I Love The Book...... Noli Me Tangere Is A Real Epic One..... Its Not Just A Love Story Cause It Talks About The Homeland....... That We Need To Protect The Homeland Against The Bad People........
Hunter: (Smiles)
Bridgette: Well....... Ugh..... Are You Free This Wednesday?
Hunter: Why? Its The Anniversary Of My Father's Disappearance...
Bridgette: Oh.... (Sad)
Hunter: Why Again?;
Bridgette; Remember Our English Project.... I Was Planning To Do It With You..... You And Me.......
Hunter: Where?
Bridgette: In My House.....
Hunter: Wait.... But Your Brother Hates Me...... And Your Sister I Guess..... Plus, Is It Okay To Have A Rival In Your House...... Remember That Our Family Were Rivals....
Bridgette: No..... Do Not Worry...... I Will Take Care Of You.......
Hunter: (In His Mind) Go Hunter....... This Could Be The Way For You To Know That The Arciello Are The Ones Who Made Your Father Disappeared....... Its Impossible That It Was Anyone Else.... The Arciello Took Your Father...... Hunter! Find A Proof There........
Bridgette: So.... What Do You Think?
Hunter: Okay...... We Will Go There........
Bridgette: (Smiles)

After A Whole Day In School, Everyone Already Went Back Home From School........ At The Arciello's Mansion... At The Living Hall.......

Cyra: (Watched TV)
Bridgette: (Enters The Hall) Hello Everyone..... I Am Back Home.......
Cyra: (Ignores Bridgette) (Rolls Her Eyes)
Ryan: (Enters the Hall) Oh Bridge...... Did You Just Got Home?
Bridgette: Yeah I Did.......
Ryan: Why Didn't I Saw You?
Bridgette: Who Knows........
Ryan; So...... Ugh..... Cyra.... Where Is Dad?
Cyra: Huh? Why Do You Think I Know Where Dad Is?
Hernando: (Enters The Hall) Oh.... I See My Teenagers Are Now Here......
Bridgette: (Hugs Hernando) Hi Father......
Hernando: So...... How Was School.....
Ryan: I'll Be Back.... (Left)
Bridgette: As Simple As Everyday..... And You Know What........ Hunter Is My Crush.......
Cyra: (In Her Mind) Ugh! Slut!
Hernando: Who Is Hunter? Is He Your Best Friend?
Bridgette: I Have Been Friends With Him For A Long Time.......
Hernando; Wait.... Why Haven't I Heard Of This Boy Before........
Bridgette; Do Not Worry Dad....... I Am Inviting Him This Wednesday........ And I Am Sure You Will Have Fun With Him...
Hernando: Sure....... I Guess I Would Like To Meet That Hunter.......
Bridgette: (Smiles)

At The Montoya's Dining Hall........

Grace: (Looks Around) Where Is Hunter Again?
Hiker: He Went Straight To His Bedroom........ He Isn't Hungry He Said........
Cristie: .......
Grace: Ugh Okay? But........ Take Note, On Wednesday, Everyone Should Go Home Early...... We Will Gonna Have A Family Mass Of Your Dad....
Terrence: Sure Mom.......
Dryson: We Will Be Home As Soon As Possible.........
Grace: (Smiles)

At Hunter's Bedroom..........

Hunter: (Lies On His Bed) (In His Mind) Hunter....... Before You Spy On The Arciello's........ Find An Evidence At The Bedroom Of Mom And Dad........ Find Some Details Or Hidden Messages About What Happened To Dad...... Its Possible That Dad Knows What Was Happening.......
Hiker: (Knocks On The Door) Brother? Can I Come In?
Hunter: Sure.....
Hiker: (Opens And Enters The Bedroom) Brother......
Hunter: Why Are You Here Hiker??
Hiker: Nothing.... (Sits Next To Hunter) I Just Wanna See You Okay......
Hunter: But I Am Okay.......
Hiker: Are You Sure Huntie......
Hunter: Yeah.... I Just Miss Dad So Much......
Hiker: Well...... We All Miss Him...... We Used To Play Before........
Hunter: Yeah........ (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Younger Hiker And Hunter Playing With Their Dad......

*Hunter And Hiker Are Playing Water Guns*
Robert: (Approaches Hunter And Hiker) Oh Hi Sons...... This Game Looks Fun...... And Wet...... Can I Join?
Hiker: But Dad..... You Are Old Now......
Hunter: You Are Old Enough For These Games...
Robert: Who Said I Was Old? (Takes Out A Water Gun) (Shoots At Hiker And Hunter)
Hiker: Oh No! Daddy Is About To Catch Us! Run Huntie! (Runs Away)
Hunter: Hahahaha! (Shoots Water At Robert) (Runs Away)
Robert: Huntie And Hikie Better Run! (Follows Hunter And Hiker)

Back At Present....

Hunter; (Feels Sad) I Miss Dad Calling Us Huntie And Hikie.......
Hiker: Yeah....... We Really Miss Him...... Wish We Could Turn Back Time...... (Hugs Hunter)
Hunter: (Hugs Hiker) (In His Mind) He Never Ended Brother..... I Will Find Him....... (Looks At Robert's Picture Frame)

This Is Only The Second Episode But Its Already Chilling Me Up To The Spine.... Are You Also Feeling That Too?
#IsaganiKeepOnMissingHim