Episode 3 : Find An Evidence

The Next Day........ At The Montoya's Mansion...... At The Dining Hall........

Cristie: (Enters The Hall) Good Morning Everyone.......
Hiker: (Enters The Hall)
Grace: (Eating) Oh..... Where Are Your Brothers?
Cristie: Terrence And Dryson Are Still Sleeping.......
Grace: And Hunter?? Where Is He?
Hiker: He Already Left To School Again.......
Grace: (Shakes Her Head)
Cristie: Do You Want Me To Talk To Him Mom?
Grace: No Need Cristie... Hunter Is Already Matured...... He Knows Why He Is Doing This And Its Fine For Me If He Wants To Act This Way.........
Cristie: Okay Mom.........
Hiker: Ugh...... Mom...... (Sits On A Chair) If You Have Given The Strength And Chance, Would You Find Dad?
Grace: Yeah Hiker..... I Would Love To Find Him........ Maybe You Don't See Me Act Like Hunter But........ I Also Miss Him..... I Miss Him Like How Hunter Misses Him........
Cristie: .......
Hiker: .......

At The Lucia Island......... At The Coconut Tree Field..........

Troy: (Looks At The Coconut Tree)
Hera: (Approaches Troy) Ugh........ Brother...... What Are You Doing Here?
Troy: I Know We Have Been Fishing For Days Again..... That Is Why I Am Finding Another Type Of Food That We Can Eat.......
Hera: That Sounds Good......
Troy: Watch And Learn...... (Stretches) (Starts To Climb The Tree)
Hera: Ugh....... Brother..... Will You Be Okay?
Troy: Yeah I Am Gonna Be Okay! (Keeps Climbing The Tree)
Hera: Brother? Are You Really Okay?
Troy: (Keeps Climbing The Tree) Yeah I Am..... Stop Asking....
Tristan: (Approaches Hera And Troy) Ugh....... Hera.... What Is He Doing?
Hera: Your Brother Is Gonna Get Some Coconuts..........
Tristan: (Screams) Brother...... Let Me Help You!
Troy: No...... (Keeps Climbing)
Tristan: But Brother........ You Are Too Small To Be Climbing That Tree.......
Troy: (Looks At Tristan) Goddamn Tristan! Are You Insulting My Height!
Hera: Brother.... Focus....
Troy: (Looks Back) Huh? (Fells Down The Tree) Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Hera: (Runs To Troy) Brother...... Are You Okay?
Troy: (Angry) Yeah Yeah...... Its Just.... (Looks Angry At Tristan)
Hera: Brother....... Its Fine If We Eat Fish Everyday.......
Tristan: (Looks At The Coconuts) (Takes Out His Bow And Arrow) (Aims The Bow With Arrow To The Coconut) Guys! Move Away......
Hera: Okay? (Walks Away)
Troy: (Walks Away) Are You Insane! You Will Not Gonna Hit That.......
Tristan: (Focuses) (Fires The Arrow To The Coconuts)
*The Arrow Hits The Coconuts*
*A Lot Of Coconuts Fells On The Ground*
Hera: Oh My God! Hahahaha! Yeah........ (Takes A Lot Of Coconuts) This Is So Awesome.........
Troy: (Looks At Tristan)
Tristan: Sorry Bro........
Troy: (Left)

At The City, As The Montoya Siblings Go To School......... Hunter Returns To The Mansion......... At The Halls.....

Hunter: (Walks Slowly) (Looks Around) Ugh......... (Immediately Runs To The Stairs) (Looks Around) ........... (Sees The CCTV Camera) (In His Mind) They Won't Gonna Know It Anyway........ (Walks Slowly To The Master's Bedroom) (Enters The Bedroom)

At School....... At The Hallways........ At Terrence's Locker.......

Terrence: (Fixes His Locker) Brother....... Why Not Gain Friends......We Won't Always Be Here For You........ Hunter Won't Always Gonna Be For You....
Hiker: But Terrence......... Its Not That I Am Scared To Have Friends But My Brother Is Really My Vibe......
Bridgette: (Approaches Hiker And Terrence) Ugh....... Hi Guys...
Hiker; Oh Hi Bridge....
Bridgette; Have You Seen Hunter Today?
Terrence: Not Really......
Hiker: You? Have You Seen Him?
Bridgette; No..... That Is Why I Am Asking Right??
Hiker: Haha! I Guess........
Terrence; But We Taught....... He Was The First To Got Here Because We Never Seen Him At Home.......
Bridgette: Weird.....
Hiker: (Feels Sad) Hunter Is Always This Way Every Time Its Almost For The Disappearance Anniversary Of Our Father.......
Bridgette: Oh Yeah...... I Remember...... I Am Really Sorry For That.....
Hiker: Don't Be.......

At The Mansion, Inside The Master's Bedroom.........

Hunter: (Locks The Door) (In His Mind) So Where Should I Start? (Walks To The Cabinet) (Sees Some Drawers) (Opens Some Drawers) Ugh...... Not Here...... Not Here....... Not Here......

Hunter Started Finding Evidence About What Happened To His Father........ He Looked At The Cabinet, Small Drawers....... Boxes Under The Bed And Many More Things........ After A Few Minutes Of Finding........

Hunter: (Feels Tired) (Sweating) (Looks At Robert's Work Table) Wait...... This Is Where Dad Used To Write Things....... (Walks To The Work Table) (Opens The Drawer)
*A Lot Of Envelopes Popped Out Of The Drawer*
Hunter: Please..... Give Me Something....... (Searching The Folder) (Sees A Small Paper) Wait...... What Is This..... (Takes The Paper) (Reads The Paper)

Dear Diary,

Politics Were Always Very Hard.......  As In....... There Will Be A Lot Of Things And PEOPLE Who Will Try To Get You Down....... And Will Take Your Place...... Ruin Your Reputation And Will Put Some Dirt On Your Clean Soul........ But Still..... This Is My Land..... This Is My Place....... And No Matter How Will They Take Me Down.... I Will Stand Tall........ Cause Its My Job..... To Be The Leader Of This City....... And To Be A Role Model To My Children........ Especially Hunter...... He Is Such A Special Kid..... An Aggressive One...... If I Fall Down.... I Hope This One Rises Up........"

Hunter: (Sees A Old Wet Mark On The Paper) (In His Mind) He Cried On This? (Crying) (Hugs The Paper) Do Not Worry Father...... I Will Not Give Up On Us......... I Will Find You........

As Another Day Passes By..... At The Dining Hall........

Hunter: (Eating)
Grace; I Am So Glad That You Son Are Here Tonight With Us........
Cristie: Hunter....... Why Didn't I Saw You At School Today?
*......*
Grace: Wait..... What Do You Mean?
Cristie: I Think He Was Absent Today.......
Terrence: (Looks At Hiker)
Hunter: ........ (About To Speak)
Hiker: Hunter Went To School..... He Was With Me This Day........
Hunter: (Widened His Eyes At Hiker)
Dryson: .........
Terrence: (Widened His Eyes At Hiker)
Cristie: But How Come I Saw You But Not Him?
Grace: Hunter?
Hunter: ......
Hiker: He Was Busy At The Library........ You Know Him....
Hunter: (In His Mind) What Is This One Doing?
Terrence: ........
Hiker: (Feels Concerned For Hunter) (Looks At Hunter)
Hunter: (Looks At Hiker) ......

This Is Getting Mysterious... It Was The First Time I Made A Story With Uncovers..... Its Like A Detective Case Like Story...... Well.... Tune In More....
#IsaganiFindAnEvidence