Episode 7 : No Escape

The Next Was Friday...... At The Montoya's Mansion, In Hunter's Bedroom.........

Hunter: (Sits On His Bed) (Stares At Nothing)
Hiker: (Knocks) Brother?
Hunter: Come In Hikie.....
Hiker: (Opens The Door) Good Morning Huntie....... (Carries A Tray Of Food) (Walks To Hunter)
Hunter: What Is That For?
Hiker: For You And For Me......
Hunter: Oh Hiker..... You Don't Have To.......
Hiker: Huntie...... I Know You Won't Go To Breakfast Because You Are Mad At Everyone.... And Besides....... It Will Be Awkward If Ever....... (Sits Next To Hunter)
Hunter: But What About School...... You Didn't Go To School Because Of Me......
Hiker: And That Is Why I Won't Go Today...... Because Of You....
Hunter: This Food...... I Will Accept It..... But Don't Suffer Yourself For Me........
Hiker: But You Are The Reason Why I Did This......... You Will Do Everything For Dad....... That Is Why I Will Do Everything For You.......
Hunter: (Looks At Hiker) You Are Serious?
Hiker: Hunter....... We Are A Team Here...... Forever....... You Can Rely On Me....... No Matter What.....
Hunter: (Smiles A Bit) Thanks Hiker For Being Here...... You Are Such A Genuine Brother To Me.......
Hiker: You Are Also A Genuine Brother Hunter...... And A Son.......
Hunter: (Hugs Hiker)

After A Few Minutes....... Hiker Left For A While To Take A Bath And Hunter Was All Alone Again In His Bedroom.......

Hunter: (Looks Around) (Walks Slowly To His Working Table) (Opens His Voice Transmitter) (Listens To The Speakers) 

Hunter Has Access To Listen To Whatever Is Happening In The Arciello's Living Hall Since He Left A Secret Voice Recorder There.... At The Arciello's Living Hall.......

*Hunter Listens*
Hernando: So Everyone..... Are You All Packed Up?
Cyra: Yeah I Am Dad..... I Am Really Excited....
Ryan: Me Too..... I Can't Ever Wait......
Bridgette: (Ignores Everyone)
Hernando: (Looks At Bridgette) You Bridge? Aren't You Excited.....
Bridgette: Lets Just Leave.... (Angry) Who Is Excited If You Are Leaving A Person Like Hunter? (Left)
Ryan; Wait Bridge..... Come Back Here......
Cyra: Leave That Girl Alone Ryan....... She Is Such A Drama Queen... And Ugh.... (Rolls Her Eyes)
Hernando: (In His Mind) I Will Not Let Those  Montoya Take The Heart Of My Daughter....... They All Don't Deserve People Like Us!

At The Montoya's Mansion...... At Hunter's Bedroom.........

Hunter: (Nervous) (Stands Up) (In His Mind) They Are Leaving!!!! They Are Trying To Avoid Me!!!! (Looks Around) I Need To Find Where Are They Going.......... (Closes His Voice Transmitter)

At The Lucia Island......... At The dela Paz's Hut.........

Tristan: (Carving Some Bows)
Hera: (Looks At Tristan) You Are Really Good At Bows Right? I Remember When We Were Young..... Dad Used To Bring Us To A Field So That You Can Practice Archery....
Tristan: Yeah...... And I Had A Collection Of Bows And Arrows But All Of Them Are Gone Now........
Troy: (Enters The Hut) Who Took The Wood From The Back Of The Hut?
Hera: .....
Troy: (Sees Tristan Carving Some Bows) Who Told You To Waste This Wood?
Tristan: (Ignores Troy) 
Troy: (Walks To Tristan) I Am Talking To You! Did You Know It Was Me Who Found The Wood? (Takes The Bows)
Tristan: (Looks Down)
Hera: Troy! What Are You Doing?
Troy: (Breaks The Bows Apart) Teaching This Person How To Use Things In A Right Way And Not Use It In Stupid Stuffs.......
Hera: But Troy.... You Seems Hard.......
Troy: I Don't Give A Fuck!!!! I Don't Care What Will Other People Say........ At Least I Am Not That Kind Of Person Who Has A High Pride On Himself........ (Left)
Hera: (Feels Sad) Tristan..... Are You Okay?
Tristan: Hera...... Its Fine....... I Deserve It!
Hera: Tristan....... Troy Is Getting Way Too Far......
Tristan: Hera! No Matter What Happens..... He Is Our Brother!
Hera: But You Are Also A Brother!
Tristan: I Done So Much Things That Made Him Look Bad Remember....... That Is Why I Will Let Myself Suffer Now For Him! (Left)
Hera: (Feels Sad)

At The Harbor Of The Sta. Monica.........

Hernando: Everyone..... Get In The Yacht!
Cyra: Sure Dad...... (Walks To The Yacht)
Ryan: (Enters The Yacht) (Sees Bridgette) Bridgette! Lets Now Go!
Hernando; ........
Bridgette: (Puts Her Baggage At The Yacht) I Am Not Gonna Ride There! I Will Use A Jet Ski....
Ryan: Wait What?
Cyra: What The Hell? Stop Being The Best Would You!
Bridgette: (Ignores Everyone) (Walks To A Jet Ski) (Rides The Jet Ski)
Hernando: Bridge! Its Dangerous! Its Gonna Be A Long......
Bridgette: (Starts The Engine) (Drives The Jet Ski) (Left)
Hernando: Bridge!!!
Cyra: Dad....... She Wanted This..... If She Gets In Trouble In The Middle Of The Sea...... Its Her Fault!
Ryan: ........
Hernando: (Sees Bridgette Leaving To The Sea) I Am Sorry Bridgette...... But I Will Let You Be With Hunter...... Or Any Montoya's.....

At The Middle Of The Sea, Near Lucia Island.....

*The Jet Ski Keeps Moving*
Bridgette: (Keeps Driving) (Sees Lucia Island) (Sees A Lot Of Small Huts) Huh? Are There Any People Living There?? But Who Will Gonna Go Live In That Place?

At The Lucia Island....... At The Seaside....

Tristan: (Crying) (Kicks The Sand) Why God! Why Is This Happening To Our Family!!!!!!!! (Falls On His Knees) We Don't Deserve This!! We Really Don't Deserve This!
Hera: (Sees Tristan Crying) (Tears Falls On Her Face)
Tristan: (Crying) Why!!!!!!!!!!!

As Night Arrives....... Hunter Is About To Go Somewhere....... At The Living Hall....

Hunter: (Wears His Hoodie Jacket)
Terrence: (Sees Hunter) Where Are You Going?
Hunter: Somewhere.......
Terrence: But Its Now Night........ Its Dangerous.....
Hunter: (Ignores Terrence) (Left)
Terrence: Hunter! Stop!!!

Hunter Tried To Find The Possible Places Where The Arciello's Could Have Left........ At The Harbor......

Hunter: (Walks To A Clerk) Ugh...... Have You Seen Where The Arciello's Went?
Clerk: Oh...... I Am Sorry...... I Can't Give Any Information To Anyone Who Leaves This Place......
Hunter: I Am The Son Of The Past Mayor......
Clerk: I Am Really Sorry....... I Can't....
Hunter: (Pulls Out A Revolver) Tell Me!
Clerk: (Sees The Revolver) (Nervous) (Scared) Oh..... Ugh.... Okay....... Please Don't....... They Went To Celestino.........
Hunter: Celestino Aye? Don't You Dare To Tell Anyone That I Did This To You...... Cause If You Did........ (Looks At The Clerk) I Will Not Think Twice To Haunt You Down......
Clerk: Okay..... Nervous..... I Won't..... (Scared) (Left)
Hunter: (Looks At The Sea) You Won't Have Any Escape, Hernando Arciello.......

My Favorite Character Here Are Hiker And Tristan For They Are Both Lovable Brothers No Matter What Happens...... So Excited Though Because Its Almost The Episode Where Hunter Will Gonna Meet The dela Paz Siblings...... Hold Your Wigs Everyone....
#IsaganiNoEscape