Episode 28 : Needing A Little Happiness

Its Now Dawn..... At Sta. Monica, In The Mansion Of The Montoya's....... At Hiker's Bedroom......

Hiker: (Wakes Up) (Yawns) (Looks Around) (In His Mind) I Guess I Need To Find A Proof Now....... (Stands Up) (Walks Outside The Room)

At The Corridor Of The The Bedrooms.......

Hiker: (Slowly Walks) (Keeps Looking Around) (Immediately Tip Toes To Robert's Bedroom)

At The Bedroom Of Grace.......

Grace: (Writes Something)

"Dear Self, Are You Still Okay? I Hope You Still Are Cause You Deserve To Be Happy Now..... But..... I Can't Be Happy Because One Of My Sons Are..... I Can't Move On If One Of My Sons Doesn't Want To And I Guess They Are Right.... I Am Still A Stupid Mother Who Gives Up Easily And Relies To News That I Never Know If They Tell The Truth...... I Should Be Finding Robert At The First Place, Not Hunter.... Not Even Hiker...... I Should Be The Strong One Who Makes My Son Feel Alright When They Are Missing Their Dad But...... I Guess Its Different... I Am The One Who's Weak...... I Just Wanna Move On But Really Can't... Its Gonna Be Unfair For My Son Hiker...... Especially He Might Do What Hunter Done To Find Dad...... I Should Stop Saying Dad Is Dead And Hunter Is Not Dead For Hiker..... And I Know Myself That They Can Be Alive... Even Robert But..... I Just Don't Know Where To Start......"

Grace: (Feels Her Head Ache) (In Her Mind) I Guess I Need To Drink Water.... (About To Leave Her Bedroom)

At The Corridor.....

Hiker: (Feels Someone Coming) (Immediately Enters The Bedroom) (Closes The Door)
Grace: (Walks To The Corridor) Huh?

At Robert's Bedroom....

Hiker: (Looks At The Work Bedroom) (Looks Around) (Sees The Work Table) (Walks To The Work Table) (Starts Searching For Evidence) (Searches Some Folders) Give Me Something.... Please...... Find Me Something......... (Sees A Small Paper Fall On The Ground) Hmm... (Sees The Paper) What Is This...... (Reads The Letter)

Dear Diary,

Politics Were Always Very Hard.......  As In....... There Will Be A Lot Of Things And PEOPLE Who Will Try To Get You Down....... And Will Take Your Place...... Ruin Your Reputation And Will Put Some Dirt On Your Clean Soul........ But Still..... This Is My Land..... This Is My Place....... And No Matter How Will They Take Me Down.... I Will Stand Tall........ Cause Its My Job..... To Be The Leader Of This City....... And To Be A Role Model To My Children........ Especially Hunter...... He Is Such A Special Kid..... An Aggressive One...... If I Fall Down.... I Hope This One Rises Up........"

Hiker: (Sees A Dry Teardrop From The Paper) (In His Mind) Did Dad Cried On This? But Why?? (Keeps The Paper) (Keeps Searching For Evidences) (Opens The Drawers Of The Working Area) Nothing Here...... (Keeps Looking Around)

At The Corridor......

Grace: (Carries A Bottle Of Water) (Hears Something) Hello? Is Anyone Awake Yet?

Inside The Bedroom Of Robert.......

Hiker: (Searches The Cabinet) (Looks Through The Clothes) Wait.... Nothing Is Here Too.... (Slaps The Door Loudly) Damn! (Nervous)

At The Corridors......

Grace: (Hears Something From Robert's Bedroom) Who Is There? (Walks To Robert's Bedroom)

At The Bedroom Of Robert.......

Hiker: Huh? Damn! (Whispers) Mom Is Here.... (Crawls Down Under The Bed)
Grace: Hello? (Opens The Bedroom) (Enters The Bedroom)
Hiker: (Sees Grace's Foot From Under)
Grace: Nobody Is Here.... But I Know I Heard Something..... (Walks To The Bed) (Feels Sad) Robert.... You Don't Know How I Missed You........
Hiker: (Stays Quiet)
Grace: (Takes A Deep Breath) (Left)
Hiker: (Sees Grace Leaving) (Slowly Walks Out Of The Bed) (In His Mind) That Was Close.......

At Celestino City..... At The Mansion Of James'......... At The Pool Yard...

Someone: Okay Hunter..... We Are Gonna Make Sure We Give You The Information That You Need......
Hunter: You Really Should..... This Is Super Important To Me......
Hera: (Approaches Hunter) Hunt.... You Are Awake?
Hunter: (Sees Hera) What Are You Doing Here?
Hera: I Am Here For Nothing.... (Smiles)
Hunter: What Does That Even Mean....
Hera: I Am Not Here For Any Harm Hunter.... Why You Keep On Being Less Interested Everytime I Am Near?
Hunter: Go Away....
Hera: (Feels Sad) Okay! Fine! I Am Sorry.... I Am Only Dong This Cause I Want To See Your Mood Badly..... I Never Seen You So Happy With Your Smile Raising To Your Cheeks.....
Hunter: Why Would I Be Happy? The Thing That Makes Me Happy Is Not Around........
Hera: But Is That Gonna Make Your Life Worse!?
Hunter: It Is! (Screams) (Crying) Its Hard What I Am Doing That Is Why I Have No Time To Be Happy....
Tristan: (Enters The Pool Yard) (Sees Hunter And Hera Talking)
Hera: But Hunter....... The Best Way To Make This Easy Is To Be Happy.... To Look And Stay And Think Positive...... You Need To Be Happy?
Hunter: But Still.... I Feel That I Can't.......
Hera: You Can... (Smiles) Hunter.... I Believe You Can.... Even We...... We Can..... Even Though Me, Tristan And Troy Had Been Into A Miserable Life..... We Can Still Be Happy Cause We Know We Can And Being Happy Calms Everything......
Hunter: (Crying)
Hera: (Hugs Hunter) (Smiles) Hunter..... Remember..... If You Can't,... As In.... Really Can't...... I Can Be Here To Make You Smile......
Hunter: (Nods)
Tristan: (Smiles) (Walks To Hunter) My Sis Is Right.... We Can Be Happy Even If We Need To Be Serious...... Just Like They Say.... Don't Take Life Seriously.......
Hunter: (Hugs Hera And Tristan) I Miss My Brother And Dad.....
Tristan: We Will Find Them.....
Hunter: (Phone Rings)
Hera: Wait..... Who Is That?
Hunter: (Answers Call)
Someone: Hunter..... We Have Found Where Eng. Rob Is.... And He Is Living At East Celestino...... Near The Bridge's Location......
Hunter: Good Work........ That Was Fast....
Someone: Anything For You Hunter..... (Ends Call)
Hera: What Was That?
Hunter: We Found Where Engineer Rob Is Living..........
Tristan: ......
Hera: .....
Hunter: .......

Get Ready For What's Next..... Its Gonna Be Fire..... Tune In...
#IsaganiNeedingALittleHappiness