Season 2

Welcome Back To "Isagani" I Know Its Been A Long Time Since You Guys Red The Season 1 And Now... Here We Are Again For Its 2nd Awesome And Exciting Season And Can't Wait For Everything That Might Happen..... But Before That...... Lets Meet 3 New Casts That Will Be Important In The Show.......

James Escovar - Justin

He Is A Close Friend Of Hunter Which He Will Meet At Celestino...... He Is Very Rich And In Case You Guys Not Yet Know..... Their Family And Hunter's Family Are Close With Each Other That Is Why James Will Offer His Own Condo As Hunter, Tristan, Hera And Troy's Hiding Place........

Luna Arciello - Peyton E.

She Is A Cousin Of Bridgette That Will Start Living In The Mansion Because Since Bridgette Is Very Sad At The New House, She Needs Someone Like A Cousin That Will Cheer Her Up........

Mozart Arciello - Kyle

He Is The Brother Of Luna Arciello And Also A Cousin Of Bridgette, Ryan And Cyra.... Him And Ryan Have Both Attitudes Which Is Somehow Bad But His Way Of Being Bad Is Controllable But As Ryan Brainwashes Him..... He Might Be Like Ryan And Will Also Start To Be Against The Montoya's Badly.......

Damn! This Is So Exciting..... I Am Ready For This..... Are You? Lets Get With This.... Here Is Isagani.... Season 2!
#IsaganiSeason2