Episode 19 : The Abandoned Lighthouse

The Next Day...... At The Lucia Island, In The Hut.......

Hunter: (Sleeping)
Hera: (Cleans Hunter's Wound) (Keeps Looking At Hunter) (In Her Mind) He Is Really Handsome!!!!!!
Tristan: (Enters The Hut) Good Morning!
Hunter: (Wakes Up) (Sees Hera) Huh?
Tristan: Hera? His Wound Has Already Dried Up....... You Don't Need To Clean His Wound......
Hunter: (Takes His Hand) Yeah.... Your Brother Is Right...... What The Hell!
Hera: Hey! I Am Just Making Sure You Will Be Safe!
Hunter: After What You Did!? After You Got Mad At Me, You Will Expect Me To Be Kind To You That Easily!
Hera: (Screams) Wow! Move On!!
Tristan: Hahaha.... Stop It You Two! We Will Go To A Hidden Place......
Hera: What Do You Guys Mean?
Troy: (Enters The Hut) What's It!?
Hunter: We Saw An Unfinished Abandoned Building In A Cliff In The Middle Of The Woods....... We Will Gonna Check It Out.....
Hera: I Am Not Coming! Its Dangerous!
Hunter: Fine! No One Is Forcing You! Lets Go Tristan.... (Left)
Tristan: (Left)
Troy: (Left)
Hera: Wait..... You Too Troy!? (Looks Around) Ugh.... I Don't Wanna Be Stuck With Some Obnoxious Villagers! I'll Join! I'll Join!!!!! (Left)

At The Sta. Monica City, In The Montoya's Mansion....... At The Dining Hall........

Hiker: (Eating Slowly) (Feels Sick)
Dryson: (Looks At Hiker) Hiker...... Have You Sleep Well Last Night?
Grace: (Looks At Hiker) Son? I Think You Are Sick! Cristie.... Check His Neck....
Cristie: (Touches Hiker's Neck) Oh God! You Have A Fever Hiker!
Terrence: You Need To Rest!!
Hiker: No! I Do No Want To.... I'll Be Okay!
Grace: Son! You Don't Need To Suffer Yourself For Your Brother!
Hiker: Hunter Always Feel Okay Even At His Sick Days! He Is A Strong Person!
Dryson: But You Are Not Him!
Hiker: (Screams) But I Can Be Like Him! The Truth Is..... Montoya's Should Be The Strongest Family Here..... If One Is Gone, All Will Gonna Do Something! You Guys.... (Crying) You Guys Made Hunter Do This For Dad! (Left)
Grace: Hiker! Come Back Here!!!

Hiker Runs To Hunter's Bedroom And Lies On The Bed.......

Hiker: (Lies On The Bed) (Crying) (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Hunter And Hiker Hanging Out At The Poolside......... At A Roof Covered Part........

*Rain Occurs*
Hunter: (Feels Weak) (Feels Sick)
Hiker: I Wanna Take A Shower In The Rain......... Lets Go Hunter....
Hunter: Sure.....
Hiker: (Holds Hunter's Hand) (Feels Hot) Oh Wait...... (Touches Hunter's Neck) You Have A Fever......
Hunter: No Its Fine....... I Will Be Okay....
Hiker: No Hunter....... You Are Sick! You Do Not Need To Suffer Yourself For Me!
Hunter: Hiker... If Its Gonna Make Me Happy...... And If Its Gonna Make You Happy..... Then I Will Do It....
Hiker: (Feels Sad) Huntie.....
Hunter: (Holds Hiker's Hand) Lets Go! (Pulls Hiker) (Gets Wet)
Hiker: (Gets Wet) Hunter.....
Hunter: (Jumps) This Is Fun! Cmon! This Is Making Me More Okay!
Hiker: (Smiles) Thanks Brother! (Jumps) I Guess......

Back At Present........

Hiker: (Feels Sad) I Miss You Hunter.........

At The Woods....... In Lucia Island........

Hera: This Place Has A Lot Of Mosquitoes..... What The Hell!!!!!! (Scratches Her Skin)
Tristan: Did You Take A Bath?
Hera: No!
Tristan: Now You Know Why They Are Following You....
Hunter: Hahahaha......
Hera: Did I Told You To Laugh?!
Hunter: (Rolls His Eyes)
Troy: So Where Is The Cliff You Are Saying?
Hunter: Here It Is....... (Points A Big Wall)
Troy: And The Building?
Tristan: (Points The Building Covered With Vines) That One!
*Everyone Looks At The Building*
Hera: Oh My God! Lets Climb It! (Tries To Climb The Wall Of The Cliff)
Hunter: Would You Stop Acting Weird........
Hera: (Fells Down The Cliff) Ouch! What The Fuck!!! It Hurts.......
Tristan: (Sees A Rocky Stairs) Wait....... Is That A Way? (Points The Rocky Stairs)
Hunter: It Is..... Lets Go!!!!!!! (Left)
*Troy And Tristan Left*
Hera: Why Are You Boys So Fast! No Wonder Your Relationships Ends Fast Too! Wait For Me! (Left)

At The Top Of The Cliff.........

Hera; (Looks Down) Ahhhhh! (Closes Her Eyes) I Can't Look! (Hugs Hunter)
Hunter: (Pushes Hera) Don't Be A Scaredy Cat!
Hera: (Fells Down) Ahhhhh! (Screams) What The Fuck! Wanna Push Me Through The Cliff!
Hunter: I Guess! Stop Acting Dumb!
Troy: Stop! (Screams) Lets Get In This Abandoned Building!
Hunter; Fine!

As They Enter The Building......

*Everyone Enters The Place*
Tristan: Whoa!! What Is This Place!?
Hunter: (Feels Nostalgia) Wait........ Is This.....
Tristan: What Is It?
Hunter: I Remember This....... This Place........ Wait....... (Walks To A Side Of The Building) Where Is It? (Sees A Sculpted Name)

"The Central Lighthouse - Robert Montoya"

Hunter: I Knew It!
Tristan: (Follows Hunter) This Is Your Dad's Place......
Hunter: This Should've Been A Lighthouse But.......... (Feels Sad) Since We Got Low On Budget In A Past Year........ We Forgot That This Was Being Made....... This Was Made 10 Year Ago.......... (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Robert Bringing Younger Hunter And Hiker To The Uncompleted Lighthouse........

Hiker: Wow! (Keeps Running) This Place Is Huge!
Hunter: This Doesn't Look Like A Lighthouse Dad!
Robert: (Smiles) Of Course......... Its Because Its Not Yet Finish.........
Hiker: This Will Help A Lot Of Boats That Are Sailing......
Hunter: Dad! You Are A Genius!
Robert: (Hugs Hunter And Hiker)

Back At Present.........

Hunter: And I Have A Feeling That Hernando Is Involved Why He Failed To Make This Place...... Father Found Help With Someone Who Has Connections With Hernando.....
Troy: (Sees A Flashlight) There Are A Lot Of Things Here....... (Opens The Flashlight) Oh God! This Is Still Working..........
Hera: (Sees Some Toys) Wait..... Do Not Tell Me This Are Your Toys...
Hunter: (Walks At The Toys) I Guess Its Mine! (Smiles) I've Knew This Place For A Long Time......... I've Been In This Island Before.....
Tristan: (Sees Some Jet Ski) (Smiles) Wait........ Is This? (Runs To The Jet Ski) We Can Leave This Place.......
*Hunter, Troy And Hera Follows Tristan*
Tristan: Look Guys!
Hunter: (Smiles) Are You Guys Ready To Be In My Deadly Adventure.......
Hera: (Looks At Each Other)
Troy: (Nods) I Am Ready.......
Hera: For Our Rights...... Right?
Tristan: Yeah..... It Is For Our Rights.......
Hunter: (Smiles)

Okay! Last Episode Next........ Get Ready For Their Arrival In Celestino.........
#IsaganiTheAbandonedLighthouse