Episode 50 : A New Team

The Next Day....... It Is Very Early Of The Morning..... At The Mansion Of James', Inside The Bedroom Of Tristan, Jolo And Hunter........

James: (Knocks On The Door) Um....... Guys?
Jolo: (Yawns) (Looks Around) Hmm... Everyone Is Still Sleeping.... (Opens The Door)
James: Hey...... Can I Come......
Jolo: What Time Is It Anyway? (Yawns)
James: The Sun Hasn't Rose Yet...... And I Cannot Sleep Alone.......... Can I Join You Guys?
Hunter: (Wakes Up) What Is... (Yawns) What Is Happening?
James: Oh Sorry Guys If I Bugged You.........
Hunter: No Its Okay Its Okay.... I Slept Early Anyway.......
Jolo: So What Brings You Here???
James: Besides The Fact That I Cannot Sleep Is What Do You Wanna Hear?
Jolo: Yeah.....
James: Is Today The Day Where We Will Gonna Do The Mission?
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo) Possibly But........ I Do Not Know About Jolo...... If He Wants......
Jolo: Why Does It Depend On Me?
Hunter: Cause You Are New With These... I Got To Make Sure You Have The Guts.......
Jolo: I Do....
Hunter: I Think No.....
Jolo: Wait... I Thought I Depends On Me......
Hunter: No... I Change My Mind...... Lets Spend This Day Quietly Without Thinking About It.......
Jolo: (Looks At Hunter) You Just Miss Me Right Hunter? (Crawls To Hunter)
Hunter: What Are You Talking About?
Tristan: (Rolls On His Bed) (Sleeping)
James: Shh Guys... Tristan Is Sleeping.....
Hunter: (Slaps Jolo) Its His Fault Anyway!!! (Annoyed)
Jolo: Ouch Hahaha!!
Hunter: (Looks Seriously Away)
Jolo: (Stares At Hunter)
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo) What Is That?
Jolo: I Miss You Being The Moody Hunter That You Were Always Be.......
Hunter: Oh Cmon Jolo........ You Are Starting To Be Flirty........
Jolo: Why Not?! I Had Unfinished Feelings For You....
Hunter: (Eyes Widens At Jolo)
James: (Sits On A Bed) Hahahaha... I Miss This Type Of Scenes..........
Hunter: What Are You Talking About Jolo...... Age Up!!!
Jolo: You Still Do Not Believe That I Liked You That Time.......
Hunter: I Don't........
Jolo: (Stares At Hunter)
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo)
Jolo: (Stares At Hunter)
Hunter: (Screams) Jolo!!!!! Fuck Off!!!
Tristan: (Moves A Bit) (Sleeping)
Hunter: (Covers His Mouth) Look What You Made Me Do!!
Jolo: But To Be Honest Hunter......... I Really Missed You.......
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo) (Yawns)
Jolo: And...... I Just Wanna Ask If I Ever Courted You Before..... Do I Have A Chance At You?
Hunter: (Slaps Jolo Slowly) You Are Teasing Me.....
Jolo: (Seriously Looking At Hunter) I Am Serious Hunter.........
Hunter: Oh.... (Looks At Jolo Weirdly)
Jolo: Do I Have A Chance???
Hunter: Jolo....... I Do Not Wanna Hurt Your Feelings....... I Know And You Know How Much We Are Close........ And..... How Much I Love You...
Jolo: (Smiles)
Hunter: As A Friend......
Jolo: (Feels Sad)
Hunter: And........ And I..... Wanna Be Honst That....... I Appreciate You, The Past And The Present You But........ We Aren't Just Really For That Type Of Relationship.......
Jolo: Oh.... (Looks Down) (Smiles A Bit)
Hunter: But..... (Hugs Jolo) I Still Do Not Wanna Lose You Again So Please Do Not Feel Bad........ We Do Not Need A Label........ We Do Not Need Any Type Of Love....... As Long As Me, You, Tristan.... James..... As Long As We Are All Together........ And I Know We Will........ I Am Already Thankful!!
Jolo: (Hugs Hunter) Oh Hunter........ I Am Still Glad Even If You Busted Out The Shit Of Me..... You Caught Me The Feeling That I Do Not Need To Worry.......
Hunter: Do Not Worry..... I Will Find You A Girl Or A Guy.......
Jolo: Just Make Sure He Is Also Just Like You Huh?
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo) You Really Like Me Don't You?
Jolo: Yes... Hahaha... Why Not Believe Now.....
Hunter: Do Not Worry...... I Will Make Sure You Fall For A Person That Will Protect You........ I Will Find You Someone Like Me If I Could......... I Promise.....
Jolo: Aww.....
James: (Hugs James And Hunter) Damn...... That Is The Most Less Heartbreaking Finisher Of Feelings.......
Tristan: (Wakes Up) (Looks At James, Jolo And Hunter) Hey Guys...... What Are You Doing At This Time?
Hunter: Oh..... Ugh... (Looks At James And Jolo) We Were Just Talking About Something Not Revenge Related For A While.........
Tristan: With Hugs???? Sounds Fun Huh?
Hunter: Wanna Join?
Tristan: Don't Mind If I Do....
Jolo: Cmon Tristan!!!
Tristan: (Runs And Hugs The Others) Damn.... You Guys Were Talking And You Didn't Invite Me.... You All Just Let Me Sleep.....
James: We Do Not Wanna Bother Yoyr Sleep.........
Jolo: And You Seem Cute Tristan When You Sleep......
James: Ayieee Jolo? Cute?
Tristan: (Blushes Down)
Hunter: (Looks At Jolo) Whoa Whoa Whoa! Okay...... I Said I Will Find You A Guy But..... Tristan Is Not Belong To The List You Can Date...
Jolo: I Never Said I Was And.... Why Not?!
Hunter: Just Not Him! You Have To Pass Me...... Which Cannot Happen...
Jolo: Fine! Fine! I Do Not Have Feelings For Him Anyway....
Tristan: (Looks At Hunter) Why Are You Acting Like A Father?
Hunter: You Mean... Brother????
Jolo: You Know What....... I Am Jealous Of You Two......
Tristan: Wait Why?
Jolo: You Two Seems Closer.... I Don't Even Wanna Add Seems Cause You Two Are Really Close!!!
Hunter: We Seem To Be But Remember..... You All, Hera, Troy.... I Have Equal Care For You All Because We Are One Team Here... Remember That.......
Jolo: (Looks At The Window) Wait.... The Sun Has Risen Now... And I Am Hungry..... I Am Gonna Make Some Pancakes... Who Agrees....
James: Yeah! Lets Go!!! (Jumps Happily)   
Tristan: I Am Hungry Too...
Hunter: Well We Are Not A Trinity No More.......
James: What Should We Call Us?
Hunter: Lets Just Think Of It Soon.... Bug Now... Lets Enjoy This Day Before We Go Back To Our Mission!!
Jolo: Aye Aye Captain! (Left)
James: Hahahaha! (Left)
Tristan: Let Us Go! (Left)
Hunter: Wait For Me! (Left)

Last 10 Episodes.... I Made This Cause I Do Not Wanna Rush To The Action Already!
#IsaganiANewTeam