Episode 57 : Brother Down

As Jolo Was Driving In His Van........

Jolo: (Driving) (Sees Jairus' Van Following Him At The Side Mirror)
Jairus: (Driving In His Van) (Screams) I Will Make You Are Not Gonna Live Anymore!!!!
Jolo: (Nervous) (Drives At Full Speed)
*Jolo's Phone Rings*
Jolo: (Answers Phone Immediately) (Keeps Driving) Hello?
Hunter: (On The Line) Jolo..... We Got To Terminate Everyone We Can Terminate.... How About You? Have You Started The Plan?
Jolo: (Crying) I Am......
Jairus: (Starts Bumping Jolo's Van)
Jolo: (Screams) Ahhhhh!!!!
Hunter: Jolo.... What Is Happening There? Are You Okay?
Jolo: My Brother Is Keeping Up With Me! He Won't Let Me Get Away!!!
Hunter: Jolo.... Hold On There...... I Wanna Help You But I Can't.... And I Am Sorry To Get You In This Situation.......
Jolo: (Crying) Hunter.... You Know I Will Still Do Everything For You.....
Hunter: Jolo.... I Will Pray That You Will Gonna Be Here...... We Cannot Afford To Lose You... Always Remembee That You Are Strong And You Are The Best!
Jolo: (Smiles) (Wipes His Tears)
Jairus: (Keeps Bumping Jolo's Car) Goddamn!!! What?!! Staying Tuff Aye?
Jolo: I Am Brave! And I Know I Can Do What I Should Need To Do!! This Is Our Fight.... (Takes The Pistol From His Bag) And.... (Keeps Driving) (Looks Outside The Window) (Shoots Jairus With His Pistol)
Jairus: (Moves His Van)
*The Bullet Passes To The Glass*
Jairus: (Dodges The Bullet) Fuck!! (Angry) (Takes Out His Gun) I Am Not Gonna Let You Will Over Me!! (Shoots Jolo's Car Several Times)
Jolo: (Drives Side By Side Dodging The Bullets)
*A Bullet Hits The Back Of The Car*
Jolo: (Screams) Fuck!!!! (Drives Backward Harder)
*Jolo's Van Slams Jairus' Van*
*Jairus' Van Slams A Bit Away*
Jairus: (Screams) (Takes Something From His Bag) (Throws His Powerbank To The Van)
Jairus: (Gets Hit On His Head By A Powerbank) (Head Is Bleeding)
Jolo: I Have To Leave!! (Starts Driving) (Left)
Jairus: (Angry) (Feels Dizzy) Argh!!!! I Won't Give Up!!! (Drives Away) (Left)

At The Secret Factory Of The Villegas'.......... At The Hallway....

*Everybody Is Putting Down The Large Oil Cans Everywhere*
Marianne: Why Not Let's Also Scatter Some Oil On The Floor?
Hunter: That Is A Good Idea Marianne....... So... Um.... Scatter Some Oil On The Floor..... About 3 Cans Okay?
Marianne: Sure........ (Left)
Tristan: (Scattering The Milk Boxes Around)
Hunter: (Sees Tristan's Head Bleeding) Tristan.... I Am Really Sorry That Your Head Is Bleeding....
Tristan: Hunter.... It Is Fine.....
Hunter: No... It Is Distracting Me.......
Hera: (Listens) (Scatters Some Milk Box Around)
Hunter: Hera... Give Me A Bandage...... And..... Some Alcohol........
Hera: But I Am......
Hunter: (Looks At Hera)
Hera: Fine!! I Know How Much You Care For You... (Rolls His Eyes) Boyfriend! (Left)
Hunter: What The Heck! Hahaha...... You Need Rest Tho....
Tristan: Hunter.... It Is Really Fine.......
Hunter: No I Mean It... Not Just You Anyway... Even Troy.........
Tristan: Is It Okay?
Hunter: Yeah... It Is......
Tristan: (Smiles)
Hera: (Returns With A Bandage And Alcohol) Here..... And... (Puts Down Some Cotton Balls)
Hunter: Thanks...... Um..... Tell James To Make Troy Rest Too..... And Ask Him If He Is Done With The Large Lighter Box We Will Use As The Main Reason Why The Whole Place Will Burn........
Hera: Sure..... You Said A Lot! (Left)
Hunter: (Puts Some Cotton On The Alcohol)
Tristan: (Leans Away) No Wait.... (Nervous)
Hunter: You Scared? Hahahaha..... Do Not Worry....... I Am Gonns Be Gentle......
Tristan: Ugh.. Okay?
Hunter: (Dips The Cotton With Alcohol To Tristan's Wound)
Tristan: (Feels A Bit Pain) (Closes His Eyes)
Hunter: You Are Such An Awesome Fighter.... (Smiles)
Tristan: (Looks At Hunter) Hunter? Why Do I Always Get To See Your Happy Side...... Not Everyone Can...... Not To Be Arrogant But...... You Are More Happy Compared To When You Are With James And Jolo......
Hunter: (Smiles) You Remind Me Of Hiker My Brother..... That Is Why My Heart Is So Soft For You........ You Are The First One Who Cared For Me When I Got Lost That Is Why I Owe You Something Big Too.....
Tristan: (Tears Falls On His Face)
Hunter: (Hugs Tristan) Do Not Worry..... We Might Not Be Real Brothers But...... I Am Still Your Brother........
Tristan: Thanks Hunter.......

At The Celestino City...... Still At The Street.......

Jolo: (Looks Around) I Think I Lost Him..........
Jairus: (About To Hit Jolo Frol The Left Road)
Jolo: (Eyes Widens At Jairus' Incoming Van) (Screams) No!!!!!! (Starts Driving)
Jairus: (Hits Jolo's Van Very Hard)
*Jolo's Van Slams Away To The Corner Of The Building*
Jolo: (Head Is Bleeding) (Keeps Driving)
Jairus: (Follows And Keeps Up With Jolo  On The Opposite Lane) (Screams) I Am Gonna Win This Jolo!!! (Driving)
Jolo: Why Do You Always Think This Is A Competition? (Screams) (Driving)
Jairus: Cause Dad Thought Me How To Be A Winner, Loser!
Jolo: (Screams) I Hate You So Much!!! (Hits Jairus' Car)
Jairus: Jealous Gay!!! (Hits Jolo's Car)
Jolo: What Did You Say? (About To Shoot Jairus With a Gun)
Jairus: (Screams) Ahhhhhh!!!! (Jumps From His Van To Jolo's Van) (Pushes Away The Gun)
Jolo: What The!!
Jairus: (Punches Jolo On The Face)
Jolo: (Fighting Along With Jairus) Stop Ruining My Life!!! (Keeps Pushing Jairus Away)
Jairus: (Keeps Punching Jolo) You Have No Way To Escape Now!!!
Jolo: (Screams) Who Is Up Must Come Down!! (Screams) (Slams Jairus' Face On The Glass Front)
*The Glass Front Breaks*
Jairus: (Feels Dizzy)
Jolo: (Opens The Van's Door) (Pushes Jairus Away From The Van)
Jairus: (Keeps Holding On) Would You Kill Your Brother And Father?
Jolo: I Never Was Treaten Like A Brother And Son Anyway!!! (Kicks Jairus Away From The Van)
Jairus: (Slams Down The Ground) (Feels Dizzy) (Stands Up Slow) (Sees The Van Left) (Screams) Jolo!!!!
Jolo: (Kept Driving) (Left)

Back At The Secret Factory....... At The Waste Extractor Room.......

James: (Picks Up The Lighter Machine From His Bag)
Troy: What Is That Again? What Does This Does?
James: I Made This....... This Machine Will Gonna Unleash Fire Everywhere When The Lever Moves......... That Is Why I Cannot Try It......
Troy: Wow!
James: It Should Be Stuck Above The Door So That When The Door Opens And Moves The Lever...... The Fire Will Start Which Is The Real Plan........
Troy: I Am Excited.....
James: We Are All Excited!

Last 3 Episodes........ Jolo Slayed The Fight Scene....... Is This Your Favorite One Or Still Hunter, Tristan And Troy's?
#IsaganiBrotherDown