Episode 53 : The Deadly Juice

Still At The Mansion Of The Arciello's..... As Luna Returns To The Dining Room........

Mozart: (Pours The Orange Juice In Some Glasses) Bon Appetit Everyone.......
Cyra: Wow!!! The Drink Really Makes Me More Hungry!!!
Luna: (Enters The Room) I Am Back Guys!! Damn..... I Am Still Not Used To Going To Bridgette's Bedroom Because It Is On The Last Or Corner Part Of The House......
Cyra: Well.... That Is Really Her..... She Deserves To Be Only At The Corner..... She Think She Is Always The Center Spot......
Luna: Cyra... Do Not Be That Hard With Her.......
Ryan: So Where Is She Now?
Luna: She Is Going....... (Takes A Glass Of Juice) Let Me Drink For Now!
Bridgette: (Enters The Room)
Mozart: Well... Look At Her Now Here....
Luna: (Looks At Bridgette While Drinking The Juice)
Bridgette: (Sees Luna Drinking The Orange Juice) (In Her Mind) Oh No!!! Is This?
*Cyra, Mozart And Ryan Are About To Drink Their Juice*
Bridgette: (Screams Very Loud) (Crying) No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Everyone Puts Down The Glass*
Luna: (Puts Down The Glass) What Is Wronf Bridgette?
Bridgette: (Runs To Luna) Luna......
Luna: (Starts To Feel Dizzy) (Mouth Starts Foaming) (Falls To Bridgette)
Bridgette: (Crying) No!
Cyra: (Stands Up) Oh My God!!
Mozart: (Crying) No!!!!! (Runs And Hugs Luna) Luna!!!!!!! No!!!!
Ryan: (Screams) Cyra.... Call Dad And The Ambulance! Right Now!!
Cyra: Okay! Okay!!! (Left)
Bridgette: (Crying) (Leans Back On The Wall) No!!!!
Mozart: (Crying) No!!! Luna... Do Not Leave Me!!
Luna: (Looks At Mozart) Mozart....... Do Not Worry About....... Me.....
Mozart: (Crying) What Is This?
Luna: Save Yourself.... Think Wisely...... Know The Real Enemies...... (Closes Her Eyes) (Dead)
Bridgette: (Crying) (Eyes Widens At Luna) Luna!!!!
Mozart: (Screams Louder) Luna!!!!!

At The Mansion Of The Villegas........ At The Dining Room......

Mr. Lopez: (Eating) (Looks Around) Hmm.... Why Not Let Your Brother Join Us Eating....
Jairus: (Angry) Dad... He Can Eat If He Wants Too......
Mr. Lopez: (Looks Serious At Jairus) Jairus.... For Now... Do It......
Jairus: Fine!!!!! (Left)

At The Hallway......

Jairus: (Angry) Stupid Jolo...... He Is Starting To Manipulate Dad With His Depressed Side! (Left)
Jolo: (Walks Out Of A Room) (Looks Around) (In His Mind) Now How Can I Distract Dad From Being In The Dining Room? (Looks Around) (Sees A Glass Sealed Minature Statue Of Liberty Inside The Library) (Takes A Small Ball From His Pocket) I Hope I Hit That Far One! (Aims The Ball On The Glass Seal) (Throws The Small Metal Ball To The Glass Sealed Statue)
*The Metal Ball Successfully Hits The Glass Sealed Statue*
*The Glass Sealed Statue Breaks Down To Pieces*

At The Dining Room.....

Mr. Lopez: Huh? What Was That? (Left)
Jolo: (Runs To The Dining Room Entrance) (Immediately Runs To Mr. Lopez' Glass Of Water) (Takes Out The Special Sleeping Pills) (Drops Small Particles Of Sleeping Pills) (Nervous) (Looks Around) (Sweating) (Steers The Spoon In The Glass Of Water) Hurry Jolo....
Mr. Lopez: (Voice Only) Now Where The Hell Did That Came From?
Jolo: Oh No!!! (Puts Down The Spoon) (Looks Around) (In His Mind) Where Will I Hide?

At The Hallway.......

Jairus: (Approaches Mr. Lopez) Dad... I Cannot Find Him In His Bedroom.... He Is Not There... And Where Did That Noise Came From?
Mr. Lopez: What?! He Is Not In His Room.... But Who Broke My Liberty In The Library.....
Jairus: Is He In The Library?
Mr. Lopez: No Also.... But Lets Not Mind It.... If He Left..... Then We Cannot Do Anything!!
*Jairus And Mr. Lopez About To Enter The Dining Room*

At The Dining Room.......

Jolo: (Hides At The Small Kitchen Cabinet Under The Sink) (Closes The Cover)
*Mr. Lopez And Jairus Enters The Room*
Mr. Lopez: (Sits Down) That Was So Expensive.....
Jairus: What If It Was Jolo Who Broke It..... He Is Mas At Us.......
Mr. Lopez: Oh Really?
Jolo: (Secretly Peeks At Mr. Lopez)
Mr. Lopez: If That Is So... I Must Really Start Giving Him The Discipline He Deserves... (Drinks From His Glass Of Water)
Jairus: I Agree....
Mr. Lopez: (Keeps Drinking The Glass Of Water) Wait..... This Tastes Weird? (Smells The Glass Of Water)
Jairus: What Are You Saying?
Mr. Lopez: (Feels Dizzy) (Yawns) Does This Have Sleeping Pills In It?
Jairus: Dad???
Mr. Lopez: (Stands Up) (Turns Unconscious) (Falls Down To The Ground)
Jairus: (Screams) (Crying) Dad!!!!! Dad! I Will Call The Ambulance!!!! (Left)
Jolo: (Walks Out Of The Cabinet) (Looks Around) Now What Shall I Do???? I Need To Find A Way For Jairus To Not Know It Was Me!

At The Hospital, Luna Was Immediately Taken But She Was Already Dead On Arrival........... At The Morgue.......

Ryan: (Crying)
Cyra: (Crying)
Bridgette: (Hugs Luna) Luna!!!!!! Why Did You Leave Me????
Mozart: (Hugs Luna) Luna!!! (Crying) You Have Left Me Too... I Thought We Are The Best Siblings In The Whole Wide World!
Hernando: (Enters The Morgue) What Happened? Where Is Luna?
Cyra: (Crying) Dad.... (Hugs Hernando) She Is Dead!!
Hernando: (Tears Falls On His Face) Why Did This Happen?
Ryan: She Drank A Juice That Was Left In Front Of Our House?
Hernando: What Juice?
Cyra: It Has No Label... It Was A Plain Juice Box......
Hernando: Lopez.....
Mozart: (Looks At Hernando) What Lopez????
Bridgette: (Looks At Hernando)
Hernando: This Could Possibly Be Lopez!!
Mozart: (Walks To Hernando) What About Mr. Lopez? Do You Know Something About This?
Hernando: No??? I Am Not Involved!
Mozart: (Screams) It Is Not Just Abour Being Involved! Why Do You Know That It Could Be Him???
Hernando: .........
Bridgette: ........
Cyra: ....
Ryan: .......
Mozart: What???
Hernando: (About To Speak)

At The Yacht Of Hunter..........

James: (Looks At The Factory In The Island) We Are Almost There....
Troy: (Using Binoculars) I Csn See That People Are Here....
Hera: What? People?
Troy: Yup!!! The Workers Are Here....... And Security Guards......
Hera: How Could We Do The Plan Now?
Tristan: Hera..... Just Like The Plan...... You And James Will Save The Refugees Or Hostages While Me, Hunter And Troy Will Take Care Of Those Shits.........
Hunter: (Looks To The Water) (Feels Sad) (In His Mind) Bridgette...... I Hope Nothing Bad Happened To You......

OMG! Luna Died..... How Could She Effect The Arciello's.... What Will Happen To Mozart? How About Jolo's Mission? Will It Succeed? Tune In Next Episode For The Answers And The Start Of The Greatest Fight Scene Of This Season....
#IsaganiTheDeadlyJuice