Season 3

Hey Guys..... We Are Back For A New Season Of Isagani.... To Be Honest, I Really Miss Making This Story Cause From All Of The Stories I Made..... This Is One Of The Most Idealistic I Made...... So Before We Really Start The Story..... We Are Gonna Welcome 4 New Characters That We Should Tune In For........

Jolo Villegas - Jeremy

Jolo Is One Of The 2 Sons Of The Owner Of A Big Company That Produces Various Type Of Foods And Condiments..... From The 2 Sons....He Is The Nice One, He Always Want To Do The Right Thing But His Other Brother Always Wanna Do The Opposite.... Their Family Is Popular But Has A Hidden Agenda.....

Jairus Villegas - Davis

Jairus Is The Bad One From The Two Brothers But He Is His Father's Favorite...... He Hates His Brother So Bad Because His Brother Always Know The Right Which He Hates.....

Mr. Lopez Villegas

He Is The Father Of The Popular Food Variety Company Named "Powerhouse Goods". He Is Known To Be Good But No One Knows The Dark Scheme He Made In The Past Which Involves Hernando Against Robert Montoya.... But What Is It?

Marianne Delos Reyes - Addison

She Is One Of The Young Workers In The Villgas' Company..... Not Just Her But A Lot Of Homeless Minors Are Being Slaved By Mr. Lopez In Exchange Of Money...... So..... What Do You Think Her Role Would Be.....

So This Season, It Will Focus On Another Person Who Was Involved In Ruining Ex Mayor Robert Montoya And It Was Mr. Lopez, But How Did He Ruined Robert Montoya... Hunter Just Know It....... But What It Is... Lets Tune In......

#IsaganiSeason3