Episode 21 : Repeating His Story

A Week After Being At Celestino, Hunter, Hera, Tristan And Troy Have Been Living In The Middle Of The Woods While Hunter Hasn't Found A Shelter Yet For Them To Stay....... Its Now Night.... At The Woods... Hera, Tristan And Troy Are Sitting Around A Bonfire Trying To Get Warm......

Troy: Um..... Okay...... Its Been A Week Here And..... I Know We Are In The City But..... This What We Are Doing In Still The Same.....
Tristan: Troy... Oh Cmon! Hunter Is Trying His Best To Find Us The Best Place..... We Have To Wait...
Hera: (Scratches Her Skin) But Should He Be Faster... I Don't Wanna Waste Another Week Here.....
Troy: Hey Tris..... You And Hunter Talks Everytime Right?
Tristan: Yeah Why?
Troy: Have You Heard Anything About Shelter?
Tristan: Yeah.... He And I Secretly Roamed The City At Night And He Said That He Remembers A Friend Of His Who Moved Here In The City..... He Just Forgot Where.......
Troy: Well! That Is Good! We Will Stay Here And Live Like Nothing Changed.....
Hera: We Still Look Like Informal Settlers.....
Hunter: (Approaches Everyone) I'm Back Guys.......
Tristan: Oh Hey Hunter.... You Are Back! So... News?
Hunter: Yeah...... The City Wasn't Big After All....... I Found My Friend Here And I Asked If We Can Stay In Their House.......
Hera: Did You Told Him About Your Father? And The Arciello's Leadership!
Hunter: Yeah And As A Close Friend Of Me...... He Believes At Everything I Say....... And Besides..... Their Family Were Also In Politics Before...... Me And Their Family Were Always A Team But As My Dad Disappeared....... They Decided To Leave Too...... And You Know What Was My Suspect For That And His Suspect?
Troy: Who Else? Hernando!
Hunter: Right..... Me And James Always Have The Same Things In Mind........
Hera: So.... When Will We Leave?
Hunter: Tomorrow...... I Gave Him A Map At Where We Are..... He Will Probably Gonna Be Here To Pick Us Up.......
Troy: Does He Have A Family?
Hunter: He Has But.... Ya Know.... Rich....... He Has His Own House....... Mansion All For Himself........
Tristan: Bro! I Am Excited......
Hunter: So Do I........ (Smiles A Bit)

At Sta. Monica......... At The Mansion Of The Montoya....... At The Poolside.......

Grace: (Looks At The Poolside) (Feels Sad)
*Cristie And Terrence Approaches Grace*
Cristie: (Approaches Grace) Mom...... You Alone Again......,
Grace: Oh Cristie..... (Smiles) Rence...... Its Now Night..... You Guys Need To Sleep....
Cristie: Its Hard To Sleep With A Window Where We See You Looking Like That Alone.....
Grace: (Looks At Terrence And Cristie) Wait... I Remember A Past Like This....
Terrence: What Mom?
Grace: You Two And Hunter Were Approaching Me Cause I'm Sad That Your Father Is Gone But Right Now.... Its The 2 Of You Left While The Hunter Who Was With You Is What I Am Sad About....... (Looks At The Stars)
Hiker: (Walks To The Pool Yard) (Secretly Listens To Grace)
Grace: I Know That Hunter And Robert Your Dad Are Now Together And I Hope No One Will Be Next.......
Terrence: Poor Hunter.... He Proved Something Wrong.... And Got Him In Trouble.....
Hiker: (Angry) What Are You Guys Talking About?
*Everyone Looks At Hiker*
Grace: Son? Hiker?
Hiker: (Laughs Seriously) Ha! Now I Believe Hunter That You Guys Give Up Easily With A Person...... And How Dare You Say That They Are Dead! Dad Isn't... And Hunter? He Isn't Too!
Terrence: What? Are You Trying To Be Hunter Now? Don't You Dare Talk Like Hunter Cause
It Will Lead You To Death Or Trouble....
Hiker: (Screams) (Crying) Hunter Isn't Dead......
Grace: (Crying)
Hiker: And You Terrence.... You Said That Hunter Proved Wrong? Why?? How Was Finding Justice And Dad Himself Wrong? Tell Me! You Know What.... You Guys Are The Wrong Ones Cause You All.... You All Should Be Doing Something About This...... You Guys Should Be The Strong One And Believes That Dad Is Alive At The First Place....... You Guys Should've Find Him And Not Let Hunter Do This..... Now Look At Him... He Disappeared...... Cause No One Believed Him About Believing That Dad Is Alive! What? What If I Told You That I Will Be Next Since I Love Dad And I Love My Brother Hunter.... Will You Let Me Find Them And Get Me Into This?! Mom!? How Many Children Of Yours Do You Want To Disappear Because Of Only A Thing That A Mother Like You Should Be Doing?
Cristie: Knock It Off!
Terrence: (Moves Closer To Hiker) Knock The Freaking Off Hiker......
Hiker: What?!
Dryson: (Secretly Listens From Inside)
Hiker: What If I Disappear Then As Dryson Grows More Mature And Cares About Politics, He Gets Curious About Dad's Disappearance... And Me And Hunter? He Will Do The Same!
Grace: Sorry Hiker!
Terrence: (Clenches His Fist And Points To Hiker) One More Time!
Hiker: Or Its Better That I Die In Sadness Or In Short I..... I Suicide......
Terrence: (Stops)
Grace: (Crying) Hiker.... Stop Saying That?!
Hiker: Hunter Is Alive... Dad Is..... And I Believe That........ Hunter Is Almost There.... Almost Near Dad..... And He Is Doing The Job That He Wants To Achieve And I Know He Won't Fail Cause.... He Never Fails.... He Believes That Montoya Never Fails But.... You Guys... I Don't Know About You...... I Am With Hunter.... (Left)
Grace: (Crying) Hiker.... Sorry!
Cristie: (Hugs Grace) Mom..... Do Not Worry About Him!
Grace: I Am A Bad Mother!!!!
Terrence: (Crying) Mom! We Won't Let Him Down Do Not Worry... We Will Protect Him... And.... Always Believe That...... You Aren't A Bad Mother.... You Are The Best Mother And You Are Doing This Cause You Love Us!
Dryson: (Crying) (Enters The Pool Yard) Mom!
Grace: (Opens His Arms) Son!
Dryson: (Hugs Grace) We Love You Mom.....
Grace: (Smiles A Bit) (Tears Falls On Her Face)

First Episode Of This Season......... I Am So Excited To Write More For This Story Cause This Is One Of The Stories I Made Which Is Arranged Carefully And I Am Making Thus Storyline Good And Better As It Grows.....
#IsaganiRepeatingHisStory