Episode 46 : Against The Against The Against

The Next Day..... At The Secret Factory Of The Villegas'.......

*Jairus, Hernando, Ryan And Mr. Lopez Jumps Out The Yacht*
Ryan: Wow!!! (Looks Around) I Cannot Still Believe That Your Company Is Located Separately From The City.......
Mr. Lopez: Of Course Ryan... Who Would Like To Be Robbed... Especially If You Are A Popular Brand........
Hernando: Lopez, I Have More Appointments For Today...... Come And Now Immediately Show Me The Place Where The Poison Milks Are Located.........
Mr. Lopez: We Need To Wait.... Jairus.... Why Not Call Some Of Our Workers And Let That Person Open The Place For Us...
Hernando: Why Not Lets Just Get Inside........
Mr. Lopez: It Is Melting Hot Inside....... Let The People Do The Work........
Jairus: Okay... (About To Leave)
Mr. Lopez: Make Sure You Only Let One Out..... We Do Not Want To Let Those Slaves Escape And Kill Them....
Hernando: (Looks At Mr. Lopez)
Jairus: Leave It To Me.... (Left)
Hernando: Kill?
Mr. Lopez: Oh Hernando..... A Word You Always Loved..... Kill? Is It New To You?
Hernando: (Looks Away)
Mr. Lopez: Besides.... I Hate Killing Kids But They Let Me Kill Them.. If They Just Follow The Rules...... They Will Live!
Ryan: Poor Miserable People........
Hernando: Wait.... Where Do You Find These Kids And Where Do You Put Them If They Are Killed....
Mr. Lopez: I Kidnap Them And If They Die.... I Put The Dead And The Alive Ones Together....... Cause One's Suffer Is The Suffer Of Everyone...
Hernando: That Is Grouse...... Good Thing Survive Seeing Dead With Them......
Mr. Lopez: Of Course They Survive... Cause None Of The People Wants To Die...

At The Cellar Of The Underage Workers Of The Company.......

Jairus: (Shakes The Cellar)
Marianne: (Wakes Up From Sleeping On The Ground)
*The Other Workers Wakes Up*
Jairus: (Screams) Hey!!! Can't You Hear That I Am Screaming And Shaking The Bars Here!!!! Wake Up!!!!
Marianne: (Stands Up)
Jairus: Would Anyone Of You Open The Storage Room Of The Poison Milk We Are Hiding...
Person 1: Why Not You!! (Screams) Why Do It Have To Be Us!!!
Jairus: (Shakes The Cellar) You Have To Rights To Scream At Me....
Marianne: (Looks At Her Friend) Stop Complaining... (Rolls Her Eyes)
Jairus: Hurry If You Guys Don't Wanna Get Killed.......
Marianne: I Will Do It.....
Jairus: (Opens The Gate) Hurry!!!!
Person #1: (About To Escape)
Jairus: (Throws A Knife At The Person)
*The Knife Hits The Person's Forehead*
Person #1: (Falls Down) (Dead) (Bleeding)
Marianne: (Walks Out Of The Cellar) Oh My God!!!!
*The Others Screams*
Jairus: That Will Happen To You All If You Won't Obey Us Villegas........ Wanna End Up Like This One And Your Other Skeleton Friends?!!! (Slams The Cellar Gate Close)
Marianne: (Looks Down)
Jairus: (Looks At Marianne) What Are You Still Doing Here?! Go!!!! Open The Secret Room....
Marianne: I Just Wanna Ask Why You Do You Have A Storage Of Poisonous Milk?
Jairus: It Is None Of Your Business!!!
Marianne: (Left)
Jairus: (Rolls His Eyes) Stupid Slaves!!!!!

At The Mansion Of James'......... At The Kitchen.......

Jolo: (Eating)
Hunter: (Enters The Room) So.... Bro.... Are You Feeling Okay Now? I Made Your Own Bed Together With Me A Tristan.....
Jolo: You Are Letting Me Live Here Don't You?
Hunter: Well..... We Should Thank James Cause...... He Is Such A Real Friend To Us.... This Place Is His.........
Jolo: I Miss The Time Where It Was Us 3....... But....... So Good To Be Part Of A Big And Real Family Like You Guys....... I Am Looking Forward.......
Hunter: Of Course......... (Smiles) We Are Here Cause We Our Fighting For What Is Right........
*Hera, James, Tristan And Troy Peeks At Jolo And Hunter*
Tristan: (Whispers) Look Guys... They Are Together...
Jolo: I Know We Are Now Older And It Was From The Past..... This Question Might Be Awkward But..... Have You Ever Miss Me Like How I Miss You????
Hera: (Shakes Troy)
Troy: (Angry) (Whispers) Shut The Fuck Up!!!
Hunter: You Know What........ To Be Honest..... I Did Miss You...... Cause...... You Were The Light Of The Squad...... James Was The Coolness And Darkness, You Were The Fun And The Light........
James: (Smiles)
Jolo: And You?
Hunter: I Am A Shit Quiet Person....
Jolo: No.... (Smiles) (Touches Hunter's Hair) You Are The One That Kept The Light And Dark Balanced And Together........
Hunter: Well..... But Still We Broke Apart.... Because Of A Family........
Jolo: This Time.... I Will Never Gonna Leave You Guys Alone...... And Remember... I Will Help......
Hunter: But Are You Sure... Cause It Is Against Your Father.....
Jolo: Even If He Is My Father...... I Won't
Call Anyone A Father Who Nevee Treated Me Like A Son.......
Hunter: (Smiles)
Jolo: I Wanna Show You A Place Tomorrow.... Tell The Others To Join.......
Hunter: Oh They Will..... But.... What Will That Be All About?
Jolo: The Place Where The Secret Factory And Dad's Office Is Located.........
Hunter: ...........

Back At The Secret Company Of The Villegas, At The Secret Storage Of The Poisonous Milk......

*Mr. Lopez, Jairus, Ryan And Hernando Enters The Storage*
Marianne: (Stands At The Entrance) (Listens Quietly)
Ryan: (Looks Around) Why Is This A Lot?
Mr. Lopez: This Place Smells Like Near Death...
Hernando: You Really Worked Hard For The Plan B In Taking Down Him....... But... Still You Failed........
Mr. Lopez: I Know.... And I Cannot Still Understand Why He Never Died From This Milk........
Jairus: Maybe He Was Warned....
Hernando: (Looks At Jairus) What Do You Mean Warned?
Jairus: Just A Maybe.......
Mr. Lopez: Well... Whatever!!! Wanna Take Some Souvenirs?
Hernando: Why Not...... This Milk Is Still A Display Worthy...... Like... A Drink That Almost Killed Robert Montoya... Hahahahahaha!!! Well.... Where Will You Put The Rest?
Marianne: (Listens)
Mr. Lopez: Well....... I Have A Trash Factory Where I Put Every Waste In The Coveyor Belt..... Then The Belt Will Lead To a Big Funnel That Can Slash Anything Into Pieces Even Chemicals And It Secretly Goes Somewhere Under The Ground.........
Marianne: (Looks At Jairus)
Jairus: (Sees Marianne Looking At Mr. Lopez) What Are You Looking At? Go Away...
Marianne: Huh?
Jairus: (Screams) Go Away!!!!
Marianne: (Left)
Hernando: Oh Well..... I Am Gonna Get Back Now.... Lets Go Ryan!!!
Ryan: We Should....... Bye...... (Carrying A Poisonous Milk)
*Hernando And Ryan Left*
Mr. Lopez: (In His Mind) Cleaning The Old Poison To Make Your Very Own Poison Hernando..... (Smiles) Not All Wants You To Be On The Top Always.....

Almost Time For Action... Tune In For The Coming Episodes....
#IsaganiAgainstTheAgainstTheAgainst