Episode 30 : Get Paid

The Next Day........ At The Mansion Of James......... At The Living Room.........

*Tristan, Hunter And James Watches TV*
*Hera And Troy Enters The Room*
Hera: Where Have You Two Been The Whole Day?
James: What I Know Is I Already Told You Before.......
Hera: James.... Shut Up!
James: Wait What?
Tristan: Guys! I Have A Bug Surprise For You Two!
Hera: Why You Guys Went Yesterday Without Me.....
Hunter: Calm Down Hera........
Hera: Its Unfair.....
Troy: Hera.... Just Give Them A Time To Speak...... Please?
Hera: But.....
Troy: (Covers Hera's Mouth)
Tristan: Guys.... We Bought A Lot Of Things Yesterday And I Hope You Guys Like It....
Hunter: Dig In....
Hera: Where?
Tristan: (Points A Pile Of Paper Bags)
Hera: (Looks At The Paper Bags) What's In Those?
Tristan: Dresses? Phones? And A Lot Of Accessories.....
Hera: (Runs To The Paper Bags) (Peeks To The Bag) (Screams) Oh My Gosh! Dresses!
Troy: Seriously Guys..... Hunt?
Hunter: Why Bro?
Troy: You Brought All Of That For Us?
Hunter: Yeah Troy..... Its For You Guys.... I Know That..... You Guys Will Gonna Be A Big Help Here With Me.... And Besides... I Am Not Doing This Because You Guys Will Help Me.... I Am Doing This Cause I Know That You Deserve All Of This....... I Wanna Just.... Ya Know... (Smiles) Make You Guys Feel What You All Didn't Felt For A Year....
Tristan: (Smiles At Hunter) Damn! Bro! Thanks... (Hugs Hunter)
Troy: Can I Hug Too?
Tristan: Ha! Sure......
Troy: (Hugs Hunter)
Hera: (Hugs Hunter) Thank You So Much Hunter..........
James: (Looks At The Clock) Wait.... Guys..... Its Time......
Troy: What Time?
James: Hunter Didn't Told You That The Spying Is Gonna Start Today...... We Will Gonna Go To Engineer Rob's House........
Hunter: Oh Yeah... I Forgot Too.......
James: Guys... Fix Yourselves.... We Are Now Gonna Start This...... Gonna Start The Car Too So Do You Guys... (Smiles) Mind...... (Left)

After A Few Minutes..... At The House Of Engineer Rob.......... At The Living Room......

Hernando: (On The Line) Where Are You Now Rob? I Need You Here Now.... We Need To Start The Project As Soon As Possible......
Eng. Rob: (Calling Hernando) Fine! Fine! Fine! I Am About To Leave Though....... (Takes His Jacket) So Would You Mind.....
Hernando: Fine... (Ends Call)
Eng. Rob: (Walks To The Garage) (Opens The Garage Way)

Outside Eng. Rob's House........ At The Van Of James'..........

Hunter: (Sees Eng. Rob) Here He Is...... He Is Really Here....
James: It Seems Like He Is On The Way To Something...
Hera: What Are You Gonna Do To Him Again Hunt?
Hunter: Just Wanna Make Him Feel What Dad Felt..........

As Eng. Rob Drives His Car Outside To The Road........

Eng. Rob: (Sees A Van) Hmm...... No One Is Allowed To Park Here If..... If That Is What I Thought........

At The Van........

Tristan: Does He See Us?
Hunter: He Doesn't..... But He Notice Our Van........ And He Has A Weird Feeling With Us Already........

At The Car Of Eng. Rob........

Eng. Rob: (Drives The Car) (Left)

At The Van.......

Hunter: Now.... Follow.....
James: Alrighty Then....... (Starts The Engine) (Drives The Car)
*The Van Left*

At Sta. Monica...... Inside The Mansion Of The Montoya's.......... At Hunter's Bedroom.....

Hiker: (Enters The Room) (Feels Sad) Bro! Haha.... (Closes The Door) I Know You Hate Thinking Of People As Dead Ones Especially If They Aren't Even Dead But.... Don't Think Of Me Talking To You Indirectly As If You Are Dead Huh? (Smiles) Its Just..... (Crying) I Miss You So Much! The People Here Hates Me.......
Grace: (Sneaks At Hiker) (Listens) (Feels Sad)
Hiker: They Hate The Way I Believe That You Are Still Alive And Father Is...... They All Hate Me!!!!! (Crying Hard) Brother.... I Hope You Come Back....... (Lies In His Bed) This Will Be My Bedroom While You Aren't Home Brother..... I Am Not Gonna Go To School Anymore And Not Gonna Leave This Room Without You Here........... (Hugs A Pillow) I Miss You So Bad........
Grace: (Crying) (Feels Sad)

At Celestino City..... At The Mansion Of The Arciello's........ At The Office Of Hernando...

Eng. Rob: (Throws Down A Scrolled Blue Print) Here It Is...... Its What You Wanted......
Hernando: (Opens The Blue Print) Well..... You Are Really Good At This............ Aren't You?
Eng. Rob: Just Give Me The Money Already For This Month.......
Hernando: Whoa Whoa Whoa! Calm Down Eng. Robert....... Remember....... You Haven't Done A Single Floor Yet......
Eng. Rob; (Screams) Unfair........ You Know.... If This Is Where We Will Go! I Will Tell All Of Your Secrets...... Even If It Get Me Down Too!
Hernando: (Points A Revolver To Eng. Rob) Will You?
Eng. Rob: (Points A Revolver To Eng. Rob) You? Will You Too?
Hernando: Oh.... (Terrified) Haha... (Puts Down The Gun) Fine..... Money.... You Will Get It Tomorrow........
Cyra: (Enters The Room) (Brings A Tray Of Food) Father..... Oh... Eng. Rob! Eat..... I Brought Food! (Puts Down Food To The Table)
Eng. Rob: You Better Be Hernando! (Left)
Hernando: .....
Cyra: What Was Wrong With Him Dad!
Hernando: Whatever Cyra.... (Left)
Cyra: ........

At The Car Of Eng. Rob.......

Tristan: (Puts A Small Wireless Voice Recorder At The Car)
Troy: Bro! Tristan...... Hurry!!!!!

At The Living Room Of The Mansion......

Eng. Rob: (Walks Seriously)
Bridgette: (Looks At Eng. Rob)
Ryan: Eng. Rob? Why?
Eng. Rob: Nothing! (Slams The Door) (Left)
Mozart: Who Is He?
Ryan: A Friend Of Dad....
Luna: What Is Wrong With Him?

At The Van.........

Hunter: (Sees Eng. Rob Coming Out Of The Mansion) (Opens The Door Van) Guys! Hurry... Tristan.......... Troy....
Troy: Fine... (Runs Back To The Van)
Hera: Brother! Tris!!!!
Tristan: (Runs Back To The Van) Okay! I Am Here....
Hunter: (Closes The Door Of The Van Immediately) (Opens The Voice Transmitter) Okay.... Now We Can Hear Him......
*Everyone Listens*

At The Car Of Eng. Rob....

*Hunter And The Other Listens*
Eng. Rob: (Jumps Angrily To The Car) He Better Pay For The Project He Is Assigning Me Or Else I Am Gonna Tell Him About What He Have Done To Robert........ Even If I Was Involved........ I Am Gonna Kill Him To a Bridge If I Have To! 

At The Van.....

Hunter: (Angry) I Knew It...... He Really Did Something To The Bridge...
James: Damn!!!!! You Got Him Right....
Hera: He Must Be In Trouble To You Now.....
Hunter: Guys...... Lets Sneak To His House At Dawn... I'll Ready The Fake Money.........
Hera: I Wanna Come.......
Troy: No Hera.....
Hunter: Not Now.... It Will Be Me, Troy And...... James...... You Tristan.... Go Take A Break....
Tristan: Sure......
Hera: ........
Hunter: He Will Gonna Face The Consequences.......

At The Car Of Eng. Rob....

Eng. Rob: (Starts The Engine) (About To Leave) (Sees The Van) (In His Mind) Wait.... I've Seen This Van In Front Of My House..... And Now.... Its Here? (Nervous) What Is Happening? (Immediately Starts The Car)
*The Van Opens Its Lights*
Eng. Rob: Ahhhhh! (Terrified) (Starts Driving The Car) No!!!!!!
*The Car Left*

Inside The Van.......

*Everyone Laughs*
James: Hahahahaha....
Hunter: Bro James... You Don't Have To!
Hera: You Scared Him........
*Everyone Laughs*

Okay! Be Ready.... Cause The Games Are Starting To Begin....
#IsaganiGetPaid