Episode 60 : Freedom And Pride

Hunter: (Screams) I Am Here To Catch You!! Jump Now!!
Jolo: (Jumps And Hugs Hunter)
*The Building Explodes*
James: (Screams) Take Cover Everyone!!!!!
*Everyone Takes Cover*
Jolo: (Looks At The Building Exploding)
Hunter: Jolo... You Okay?
Jolo: (Crying) (Hugs Hunter)
Hunter: You Okay??
Troy: Why Is He Crying?
Jolo: I Did It..... (Crying)
Hunter: What?
Jolo: I Did It..... I Have Managed To Kill My Father!!!
Hunter: Huh?
Hera: (Whispers To Marianne) Is He Happy Or Not?
Marianne: I Cannot Tell..... If I Have A Father Like Mr. Lopez, I Would Totally Kill Him But I Won't Be Happy Even If It Was Right.......
Jolo: (Looks At The Building) (Smiles) Did I Really Did It?
Tristan: Yes Jolo?
Jolo: (Screams) Hahahaha! (Jumps Happily) (Tears Of Joy) I Cannot Belueve It......
Hunter: You Are Happy?
James: (Looks Weirdly At Hunter)
Jolo: I Am An Action Star!!! Yes... I Proved That I Am A Man!!!!
Hunter: (Smiles) (Hugs Jolo)
Jolo: (Blushes) What Is This For?
Hunter: Who You Killed Doesn't Make You A Man....
Jolo: (Looks Weirdly At Hunter) Ugh.... So, Am I Not A Man?
Hunter: Being A Man Is Being Jolo...... Whoever You Are.... Gay, Bisexual....... Or Whatever Your Sexuality Is....... A Man's Definition Is Who You Are..... James' Definiton Of Being A Man Is His Own Self..... Tristan Defines Him... Troy Or Even I Define Myself........ We Are Our Own Definition Of Ourselves And No One Can Change That......... And Jolo..
If You Were Bothered By The Definition Of A Man..... I Would Like To Tell You That You Were Always A Man.... And We Love You By Being Jolo........
James: I Agree......
Troy: Me Too!
Tristan: (Hugs Jolo) Its A Fact!!
Hunter: (Hugs Jolo And Tristan) We Are All A Man Here.... No Matter What Sexuality... And All Woman Will Be Woman..
Hera: (Smiles)
Marianne: (Nods)
Hunter: No One Can Write On Your Own Dictionary... Who You Are Is Who You Are.......
Jolo: Oh My God! I Love You All So Much Especially You Hunter..... Your Words Of Wisdow Always Hits Me In The Ass.......
Hunter: Excuse Me?
Jolo: And Let People Love You Hunter... I Do Not Care If You Do Not Love Me More Than Friends But... I Love You...
Hunter: Aww....
Tristan: That Is So Sweet...
James: So Lets Now Continue This Celebration In Our House.....
Jolo: Ugh.... Guys.... I Wanna Request Something?
Hunter: What Is That?
Jolo: Can You Join My Guys In Pride March...... Its A One Week Fair.... And I Hope I Can Go There.... Just For A Day Or Too......
Hera: Can Straights Come?
Jolo: I Am Sure As Long As You Support The LGBTQ+....... You Are Welcome To The Community....... But It Starts Next Week That Is Why We Still Have Time.....
Hunter: Then I Will Go!
Tristan: Lets All Go!
James: Sure Thing.... It Is Not Bad To Be Gay For A Day...
Hunter: Yeah.... Haha..... Sure.......
Hera: I Am Excited.....
Hunter: I Want My Team To Be There Okay?
Marianne: Enjoy Guys...
Hunter: Hey... You Are Now Part Of The Team Marianne.... You Were A Great Leader!!
Marianne: Really? Oh My God!!
Troy: We Are Getting Bigger......
Hunter: The More The Merrier......
Jolo: I Am So Excited... Cannot Wait!!!!!

And So It Goes....... The Secret Factory Is Now Gone.... And After A Few Days, Police And Some Coastguards Started Investigated The Whole Place Of The Explosion........ Jairus Went To The Island.......

Jairus: (Fell Down To His Knees) (Sees The Whole Factory) (Crying) Dad?!!! Who Did This To You?
*Police Are Investigating The Whole Place*
*Ryan And Hernando Walks Down To The Island*
Ryan: (Sees Jairus Crying)
Hernando: Hmm.... Who Made This Explosion?! I Wonder How This Happened??? But...... To Whoever Made This..... I Am Already Thanking Him For Killing This Bastard...... By That, Luna Already Had Justice!
Ryan: Dad..... Jairus Is There.... (Points Jairus)
Hernando: (Looks At Jairus) There He Is..... (Angry) (Approaches Jairus) Can I Have A Word To You?
Jairus: (Looks At Hernando) Huh? Hernando?! Help Us!!
Hernando: (Punches Jairus)
Jairus: (Slams To The Ground) (Feels Pain) (Crying)
Hernando: (Pulls Jairus By The Ground)
Jairus: (Screams) Where Are You All Taking Me?!
Hernando: You Have To Pay Something Your Father Did!!
Jairus: (Crying) No!!!
Police: (Approaches Hernando) Mayor..... What Are You Doing?
Hernando: This.... Is None... Of Your Business!!! And Besides...... It Was His Family Who Killed My Niece..... So..... Do Your Work.. I Pay You To Take The Body Of Lopez.... That's It......
Jairus: (Keeps Crying) No!!!
*Hernando Keeps Dragging Jairus To The Yacht*
Jairus: (Crying) Please...
Ryan: (Angrily Stares At Jolo) ..... You Deserve This Jairus...