Episode 35 : Deserves The Real Name

Hunter: (Keeps Writing The Name "Isagani" On The Wall) (Crying)
*Tristan And James Enters The Room*
Tristan; (Looks Around) Whoa! This Place Is A Total Mess.... As In.... A Mess! Look At It......
*Tristan And James Walks To Hunter*
James; (Looks At The Name Isagani) Isagani Aye.... So Your Pen Name Is Based On The Favorite Character You Red Before Right? Correct Me If I Am Wrong.......
Hunter: That Was So Right James..... (Angry)
Tristan: So... What Is Next After Ruining This.........
Hunter: The Effect Of Course....... But I Know We Won't Be Seeing That So..... (Puts A Small Voice Recorder To The Wall) That Should Do The Trick.....
James; Lets Go Hunt?
Tristan: Yeah.... Hunt... Lets Go....
Hunter: Sure.......... (Left)
*Tristan And James Follows Hunter*

At The Hall Of The House.....,.

Hunter: (Walks To A Big Photo Frame Of Eng. Rob) (Angry)
Tristan: Hunt..... We Already Did Too Much! Lets Noe Stop Before You Turn Unstoppable........
James: Tristan Is Right Hunt....
Hunter: (Clinches His Fist) (Angry) Wait..... (Left)
Tristan: What Is He Gonna Do Now.... Should We Take Him Now?
James; We Should But We Shouldn't At The Same Time.......
Hunter: (Returns) (Walks To The Big Photo Frame Of Eng. Rob) (Holds A Knife)
James: Bro!
Hunter: (Stabs And Rips Off The Photo Frame)
Tristan: .....
Hunter: (Rips Down The Photo Frame Of Eng. Rob)
*The Photo Frame Is About Collapse Down To The Floor*
Tristan: Move Away! (Pulls James And Hunter)
*The Photo Frame Falls Down*
*A Square Dark Hole Appears On The Wall*
James: Wait... What Is That? (Points A Square Hole)
Tristan: It Might Be... Ya Know... A Location Of Secret Stuffs.... Just Like In Movies.......
Hunter: It Is... Lets See What Is Inside...
James: But What If He Is About To Return.....
Hunter: No He Won't.... Sure About It Though........
Tristan: But Its Too High!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunter: .......

At The Mansion Of The Arciello's...... At The Bedroom Of Bridgette.....

Bridgette: (Sleeping)
Luna: (Enters The Room) Hello Brid.... (Sees Bridgette Sleeping) Bridgette? Its Now Noon..... And You Are Still Asleep.......
Bridgette: (Yawns)
Luna: (Walks And Taps Bridgette) Bridge..... Bridge.......
Bridgette: (Wakes Up) Luna?? (Sees Luna) What Are You Doing Here?
Luna: Wake Up! Its Noon!
Bridgette: (Looks Around) Why Do I Need To Wake Up......... If There's No Reason To Wake Up.....
Luna: (Sits Next To Bridgette) Is This About Hunter Again?
Bridgette: (Crying) Yeah! Its All About Hunter!!! No One Else Can It Be More..........
Luna: (Hugs Bridgette) Girl...... Hunter Is Just A Human...
Bridgette: He Is More Than A Human.... He Is My Happiness And No One Can Beat Him.........
Luna: Will You Replace Your Family For Him....
Bridgette: Do Not Be Offended Cause I Am Not Pertaining To All But... Yeah! I Will Replace My Family For Him.......
Luna: Why Do You Hate Your Father So Much!
Bridgette: (Holds Luna) Luna..... Trust Me If I Told You..... You Will Believe Me...... Believe Everything I Will Say...
Luna: What?
Bridgette: Dad Hates The Montoya's And The Reason Why He Wants Me To Avoid Them Is Because The Montoya's Are A Bad Influence........ But Its Not The Real Reason...
Luna: What? What Is The Real Reason...
Bridgette: He Wants Me To Avoid Them Cause Dad Doesn't Want Me To Hear What Hunter Might Tell Me......
Luna: What Do You Mean....... What Will Hunter Tell You...
Bridgette: That Dad Was The One Who Took
Hunter's Dad.....
Luna: Wait... Wait.. Wait.... Is It Sound Like.... You're Jumping Already Into Conclusions.......
Bridgette: No....... I Am Not.... In Fact... I Will Show You Something Too.....
Luna: What?
Bridgette: (Shows Luna A Black Folder)
Luna: What Is This?
Bridgette: (Opens The Folder) (Shows A Map Which Is Marked To A Small Island Named Bascon Island And Is Labelled With Robert's Name)
Luna: (Reads The Mark) Wait... I Still... (Confused) I Cannot Understand This......
Bridgette: Here.... A Letter..... I Found This Together With The Map...... (Gives Luna The Letter) 
Luna: (Reads The Letter)

"Letter To Self, Bascon Island Is The Place Where Robert Montoya Is Hidden, It Is Far From The Southern Part Of Sta. Monica, It Takes A Day To Go There"

Luna: (Eyes Widens At Bridgette)
Bridgette: Luna... (Crying) Dad Took Mayor Robert Away!! Believe Me!!! Help Me With This!!!!!
Luna: (Hugs Bridgette) Bridge... (Nervous) Do Not Worry.... I Am With Your Side.....
Bridgette: (Crying) Thank You.... Thank You So Much Luna.......

At Hall Of Eng. Rob, Hunter Put A Ladder Against The Wall To The Square Hole........

Hunter: (Climbs The Ladder)
Tristan: (Holds The Ladder) Be Careful!!!!!
Hunter: (Takes A Contract From The Square Hole)
James: What Is That Hunt?
Hunter: (Reads The Contract)

"Eng. Robert Lendon
Mayor Hernando Arciello
This Certificate Is A Proof Of Partnership
What Is This Partnership For: Personal
Subject: The Sta. Monica - Celestino Bridge
Summary: A Contract To Ruin Robert Montoya's Reputation
*Signature Of Hernando*
*Signature Of Eng. Rob*"

Hunter: (Crying Hard) This Is Stupid! (Angry) (Jumps Down The Ladder)
Tristan: Hunter...... What Is Wrong?
Hunter: (Angry) (Crumples The Contract) (Left)
James: Where Are You Going Hunt?
Tristan: (Reads The Contract) Fuck! So.... This Is The Proof......... The Proof That He Did What He Did...
James: Where Is He Going?
Hunter: (Returns) (Carries A Bucket Of Paint)
James: Bro.......
Hunter: (Angry) His Shit Doesn't Deserve Just Isagani!!!!! He Should Know My Name Is Hunter Montoya...... He Should Remember That I'm A Montoya Till He Dies.... And He Should Know That Ruining A Montoya Will Gonna Ruin Him Back! And... (Paints His Name On The Wall) The One Who Will Ruin Him Should Be Montoya!!!!!!!
Tristan: .......
Hunter: (Screams) My Name Is Hunter Montoya And He Will Gonna Vision This Name Even In His Very Own Death And Even When He Is Burning From Hell! (Picks Up The Big Photo Frame) (Covers The Name With The Frame)
Tristan: .....
James; .....
Hunter: ........

At The Van.........

Hera: Where Could They Been Now?
Troy: No One Knows Yet But I Am Sure They Will Succeed........

Fuck! The Last 5 Episodes Of This Season... Ready For It...
#IsaganiDeservesTheRealName