Chapter 31

Gerard gave us until the end of the day to choose our fate but looking in to Daniels eyes I knew that it was already decided. We do not need forever we need now, remembering it all, year after year, lifetime after lifetime I felt done. I want to settle down and have a family of my own.

"Cassandra"

I heard his angelic voice call for me and I shivered. It was the most amazing sound. It made me smile and made me feel happy and warm. How could I have ever forgotten him...? My smile faltered at my own question, how could I have ever forgotten him?

"Yes Love?"

I replied smiling trying to hide my own frustration at the time. My memories are coming to me and I have to be patient.

"All I need is you and whatever you choose I will follow you, my future, my life, my home..."

I felt myself blush and my heart grow a million times. I know I have already made my choice and I know it's the same as his but looking in to his beautiful eyes I can't keep wondering if a lifetime is enough...

"I.."

I started when I got overwhelmed with this urge to go to the porch. I needed to go to it alone. I gave Daniel an apologetic smile and kissed his cheek.

"I just need the memories to settle down before I make any decisions..." I lied not knowing why.

He kissed me back and told me to rest while he made me some tea. I walked to the front door, took a deep breath and opened the door.

Nothing. There was Nothing there. The weather had changed a bit to greyish and the wind has become a bit colder but otherwise nothing. I sighed disappointed. I don't know what I was expecting. I turned around to walk back in as a cold breeze blew past me. I turned again and that's when I saw it.

A letter.

I took a deep breath as I started to read it. 

My Dearest Cassandra,

I will let you remember. Only for a second.

 I am not made for what you made me feel. I am not made to be good, how you made me do what I did will amaze me forever. 

You see the part I am playing in this place is not good and I wanted to be selfish but I could not be. No matter what I did I knew there was a part of you that would never be mine. A part that would always belong to him. 

I could not make you forget him no matter how much I tried... and I never need to try. You gave me feelings I did not believe I was capable of. You made me feel. 

To leave you as I did made me feel hurt for the first time. For the first time I felt regret when I walked away. For the first time I did the right thing. I did it for you. 

I could have kept you and earned your love. But I would never be able to give you all unless I gave you him. .

Thank you Cassandra for entering my life, for giving me something I never believed I could have.

You deserve all that is good and Daniel is what is good for you. Smile Love.

The day you stop smiling is the day I will return.

Now take this second to remember because after that you will forget.

Goodbye Love

"Azazel" I whispered.

Tears were running down my cheeks as I remembered my feelings. I smiled.

"Goodbye"

I closed my eyes and as I opened them back up again the weather had changed. Wasn't it grey a minute ago?

It was sunny... maybe I saw wrong? Once again I felt a bit of my memory missing. But I was Okay with it.

I turned around to see Daniel leaning against the doorframe and saw my entire future.

"I want to grow old with you. I want to have kids and have a big family. I want to have a lifetime with only you my future, my life, my home..."

I spoke as he walked towards me. Unable to keep my tears away, I have found my happiness.

I have found My Angel. My Love.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 * Finally the ending, the Last part of this story. I apologize for the very long wait for an ending. I am also sorry for the short ending... but I hope It puts your mind at ease. Thank you all for reading and voting! you have been amazing, I wouldn't be able to write this story without you. I love you guys! Thank you! *