Chapter 13- I love Tessa...

Erika's POV-
I followed tessa up to her room and i got a little nervous. Once we got in i closed the door and sat next to her on the bed.

E: So.. Jake seems to think that we have some kind of problem.. And i'm here to talk about it.
T: Okay..
E: Do you feel a problem?
T: I mean, i get a sense that you don't like me.. Or that you think I love Jake. But Rik, I promise you I don't. Anymore. I know back in High School I confessed my love to him, but i didn't know a lot of things. I've lived with him and I just see him as a friend. Maybe a brother.. Nothing more. And i don't know how I can prove that to you.
E: So you did like him but now you don't?
T: Right. But it was so long ago.
E: Yeah when he chose you.
T: It's not like that Rik.
E: Then what's it like T?
T: I mean you did walk out on him. It wasn't all my fault. You left him. He was devastated. For two years. AND GUESS WHO WAS THERE FOR HIM? ME ERIKA IT WAS ME! THEN YOU CAME BACK INTO HIS LIFE AND NOW ITS LIKE THOSE TWO YEARS NEVER HAPPENED. AS IF JAKE AND I NEVER CONNECTED OR BECAME BEST FRIENDS.
E: YOURE MAD AT ME BECAUSE JAKE CHOSE HIS FAMILY OVER YOU??!
T: IM MAD BECAUSE I DIDNT GET A THANK YOU??! I MOVED INTO THIS KNOWING I WAS GOING TO  HAVE TO SEE CHANCE EVERYDAY. YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS ERIKA? I had no one in this house.. I thought Anthony and i would reconnect. But we didn't. Not like in highschool.
E: T... i'm sorry. I think i'm still holding on to high school drama. I need to let it go. And for real this time, I'm ready to put this behind us.
T: Really?

Tessa smiles widely. I smile back and lean towards her. She wraps her arms around me .

T: I love you billy jean.
E: I love you too Sally Jo

We both smile and hug.
E: Okay i should really go. Joseph needs to be put to sleep.
T: Oh hey! I have an idea!!
E: Shoot!
T: I can put baby Joseph to sleep! In here!! I get lonely and i really want to cuddle someone!
E: I mean.. Sure! He loves being cuddled.
T: Amazing!
E: I'll bring him!

I go downstairs and grab Joseph from Jakes arms. I take him upstairs and lay him on tessa's bed with a bottle.

E: You're sleeping with Tessa tonight, is that okay?
Jo: YAY i love tessa!
T: awwww. i love you too baby joseph!

I smile and leave them. I close Tessa's door and when i turned around Jake was there.

J: You made up?

I nod my head, smile and bite my lip.
J: Jesus christ you're so hot.

I pushed Jake on the opposite wall of tessa's room and pinned him there. I kissed him and he kissed back. I pull back lead him by his hands up to our room.
Once we get there I closed the door and locked it. Jake was already on the bed with out a shirt on.
I walked over taking off my shirt and shorts.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I climb over Jakes body and align my body with his. I made sure his rock hard boner was right underneath my spot. I had my bra, so i asked Jake to help me take it off.
E: I need help..

I moved his hand to the back of my bra so that he can unclip it. I seen him smile and pulls me close to him. I kiss his soft lips making our bare skin touch.
He pushes me onto my back and pulls my panties off, he nibbles on me all the way to my ear, the he whispers in it..

J: Like I said.. you're MINE tonight
E: Okay daddy

I whisper back, with that Jake slammed into me and i moaned out loud.
J: Fuck rik
E: J-Jaake oh my god

I moaned in sync with his thrusting. He slid half of him in me and pulled out, then he repeated this a couple more times, after about five minutes he started giving me his full
length. My finger nails dug into his sides as i tried to get a grip on him so that i wouldn't move much. My eyes were closed
shut but i felt Jakes eyes all over my body. Then i felt him kiss my jawline leaving hickeys every now and then. As Jake was slamming his full length in me, I clenched my walls giving both him and I more pleasure.

J: Baby, i'm so close
E: inside me please.
J: You trynna have another baby?

He said playfully, i bit my lip as a reply and he did as told. I came seconds after he did. Jake pulled all the way out creating a cool breeze down there.
I moan one last time as he laid next to me. He grabbed his boxers and put them on. I put on my underwear and cuddled up next to him.

J: We need to start hanging out more often..
E: Agreed.

SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER IDK HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I DID A SMUT. Sorry if it's not good haha. I need ideas on how to keep the book going... Please help ya girl out!! Love you guys . Also, sorry if the title of this chapter scared you haha..