Chapter 14- Pregnant Again?

Erika's pov-
Jake had an audition today and lately for his vlog, he's been pranking me.
So i had decided that i'd help him with content. I was finally going to get him back.

E: Hey babe, you have an addition today.. for a show. Right?

He put down the script and smiled as i walked toward his, sitting on his lap. He put his hands on my hips.
J: yup. It's a pretty big role. But i think i got it.
E: That's good. I think i'm going to take Joseph to the park today. How long will you be gone for?

Jake raised his eyebrow in suspicion. He leaned back and put his fingers on his chin and just stared at me.

E: What?
J: You're acting funny.

I look away trying to avoid eye contact.
I wasn't really good at being sneaky or secretive.
E: No i'm not.

Jake picked me up from my waist and took me all the way to our room. He closed the door behind us and threw me on the bed.

E: Oh my go-
J: Tell me what your up to you sneaky little-

He climbed on top of me and started to tickle me. My body squirmed for freedom but failed since Jake sat on top of me.
I laughed until finally i caught my breath letting a few words out
E: J-Jake. Joseph is st-still sleeping.

I manage to say in between each giggle. He stops for a second to stare into my eyes. He smiles, causing me to smile. He goes in for a kiss but is interrupted by Joseph's crying.

J: I'll get him.
E: No i will..

Jake climbs off of me and i climb off the bed. Once we both are off, I fix his shirt and smile.

E: You go kill that interview.

He smiles back at me and I peck his lips. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in for another kiss. I felt his hand squeeze my ass and that's when i pull away.

E: Okay, we can celebrate when you get the part.
J: I'll only be a few hours, love you rik.
E: I love you too Jake.

He leaves and I go over to get Joseph ready for the day.

Jakes POV-
I got to the audition and absolutely killed my audition. I was so pumped and sure i was going to get the part. It was for a show on Disney. They loved me.
I was on my way home when I decided to call Erika, because I just couldn't wait to tell her.
I got into my Tesla and called Erika through the bluetooth connection.

E: Hello?
J: Hey babe
E: Hey babe, how was it?
J: I killed it. I know i got the part.
E: They gave you the part?
J: Well i don't know until next week, but they loved me.
E: That's great babe. When are you coming home?
J: On my way now.
E: Oh right now?

I raised my brow and pouted my lips. She's been acting weird lately.

J: Yes, i'm like 10 minutes away..
E: Okay, when you get here, come up to the room. There's something i need to tell you.
J: Okay, I'll see you in a bit.
E: L-Love you Jake. Always have, always will.
J: I love you too Erika.. Is everything alright?
E: Yes, just get here quick. Bye

Before i could answer her she hung up on me.
My mind started racing, and so did my heart. I knew she'd been acting weird lately. And now she needs to talk to me??? What could this be about..

Erika's POV-
Jake called me and said he was close by. As soon as i hung up, i ran to Kades room, because i needed help setting up cameras for this prank.
I also needed someone to watch Joseph while i did this.

E: KADE!!!! OPEN UP!!!
K: What's up?
E: I need help setting up cameras in Jakes room.. for his vlog..
K: I'll help.

I smile big. We walk back to the room and Kade helps me set up three cameras in different angles.
E: Kade you're the best!!

I hugged him and he hugged back.
E: I need one more favor..
K: Yeah, anything..

Just then Joseph came out of his room and ran up to Kade.

Jo: Kade! Kade! Look what i got.
K: New car toys? Wow!!
E: I need someone to watch him while i prank him.. It'll only be a couple of minutes.

Kade nodded and smiles.
K: Why don't we go play cars in my room Joseph? I'll show you my car collection too!
Jo: Okay!

Joseph ran out the room and Kade followed him.

I waited in the bed anxiously, and then i heard the door open.
I also heard Joseph scream out for "daddy". A few seconds later Jake came up to the room and closed the door behind him. I smiled at him and he fake smiled back.

J: Hey Erika..
E: Hey Jake. Come sit next to me.

He put his stuff down at the door and came to sit next to me. I swung my legs on the bed and sat facing him.

J: You're scaring me rik..

He said with a nervous laugh. I giggled and grabbed his hands. Then i kissed his cheek so that he could calm down a little.
I looked him in the eyes and took in a deep breath.
I didn't know how he would react to this prank, but it was too late to back out now.

J: Erika.. Tell me.
E: Jake, I'm pregnant.. again!

I waited for a response from him, and finally after a couple of long seconds later he-

OOOH WILL HE REACT BAD AND KICK HER OUT?? OR WILL HE REACT GOOD AND BE HAPPY?!?! NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS❤️