~°·Closing·°~

Epilogue

Four years later, One Direction is doing it's final world tour.

Niall Horan has three albums to his name, same with Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. They live happily with their wives, all recently married.

The music industry is hitting up and following the lead of Louis Tomlinson and his beloved wife, Ashley Tomlinson. They have one child, a son named Lucas, who's two and another on the way.

The ending is nigh and the area is clear. Love has taken over amd music fills their lives.

Ashley has learnt to play the piano and other instruments with the help of her husband. They've produced one album so far and are well on rocking it down the line.

Harry Styles has mad a number of headlines and all of them good, finally. They all keep in touch and get together every weekend to play air hockey.

They are living happily, and are going to continue that, for ghe rest of time...

X_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_X

Thats it!!
I know its short and totally long lived but its the end.

It's finally the end.

You all don't know how much this means to me.

This is my first and only finished story from 4 years of writing.

I've accomplished something with the help of you all

Thank you
thank you
thank you

That's all I can say

-Valkyrie