~°·One Year ][ The Start·°~

So here's the thing, Louis and I woke up around the same time to wish one another a happy one year anniversary.

I handed him the gifts I chose and he thanked me with a tender kiss

I handed him the gifts I chose and he thanked me with a tender kiss. Louis told me he had two things, one, a surprise for later and two: He reached under his side of the bed and brought out a big packet. I gave him a suspicious smile. We sat cross-legged facing one another.

"Go on Ash, open it." He told me eagerly. I smile slightly. The ship had plenty of amazing things to offer. (None of which compare to being with Louis) Although, the bars were great, the little events they had were really fun to participate in -Like the Michael Jackson song quiz or the Karaoke night- meeting a good few fans was also amazing.

Everyone was super sweet here too and I loved it. The pools were awesome, the hot tub was wonderful and so were the things Louis and I did in the privacy if our room at one am. Though that wasn't the first time. Oh also the ice cream bar, ah, don't even get me started on that. They had proper Italian gelato. That was the bomb.

I reached inside and found myself taking hold of two things at once

I reached inside and found myself taking hold of two things at once. I release one and took the other out. It was a small box. The box had a velvet feel to it and I gave Louis a look before I opened it.

"Oh my god." I voiced in utter disbelief. Around four months ago, in Tokyo I saw this beautiful lotus pendant when we went shopping the one time. Louis must of bought it then. "Oh my god." I repeat. Louis chuckles lightly, staying quite while I continue. I fish out the other item which happened to be a small bear with the words
'I love you beary much' stitched into the heart it was holding. I give him a smile and bring out the last item.

A massive box of chocolates. Yay. "Thank you so so much Louis." I say as I go to crush him in a hug. He laughs as he holds me tightly. "What's the second thing?" I ask as we sit back up. He hums for a second, doing it purposely to bug me, I'm certain of it. "Can't tell, its a surprise." He says, a devilish gtin on his face. I give him the squinty eyes. "Fine. Be like that." I challenge.

Louis doesn't bite and instead chuckles again, going to touch my cheek lovingly. "Common you, lets go get breakfast." He says, standing and going to reach into his side of the cupboard. He brings out some shorts, a white top and an Adidas jacket. I smile at him and ask him to hand me anything.