[20]

[20]

[Jimin]

My breath was shaky as I held onto the brick wall for support, holding my lower stomach tightly with my right hand. I don't know where I'm going, or why, but I do know that I need someone or something to cool my fiery temperature. I could slightly feel and see the beads of sweat dripping from my face onto the dry concrete sidewalk.

My senses were heightened crazily so I could feel every centimeter of the rigid surface of the brick wall and how it grazed my fingertips ever so slightly. This is the first time my estrus has ever made me feel so sensitive and.. needy. It's as if the thing to subdue my heat is right in front of me but I can't even decipher what it is.

My feet were moving on their own, leading me to what my body was craving. Feelings of lust ran throughout my whole entire being, consuming my thoughts and common sense. My eyes rapaciously examined everything, looking for something that would calm me.

I'm so thirsty.. I need water..

Everything looked the same at this point. Brick wall, trashcan, street, etc. Nothing was giving me a sense of relief or calmness, but I followed my instincts and walked the streets slowly.

[Jungkook]

I woke up to the sound of a pulsating heartbeat. It was a pounding noise, as if it were in my head. It was calling me to follow it blindly, which I would do happily.

I sat up in my bed with the covers up to my hips, my room being slightly illuminated by the city light's from outside of my window. The heartbeat caused a string of emotions inside of me, which made me subconsciously stand up from my comforting bed and walk to my door. Every creak from the wood floors below me resonated in my ears and flowed throughout my whole body. The door opened with a slight twist from my hand and I headed down the stairs.

Seo-yeon was preparing for breakfast that would be in a few hours in the kitchen. She was an elderly alpha woman who always had a loving smile and she took care of me ever since I was born into this world. She had originally belonged to a one of the five alpha families, the Lee family. After the Lee branch went bankrupt, Seo-yeon was sold to the Jeon family, or from what she's told me.

Seo-yeon looked at me, "Young master Jeon? Where are you going at this hour?"

My mind couldn't process anything but the pulsation in my brain, so my mouth couldn't form words. My feet became light and my steps were faster, eager to expose this sound.

Before I knew it, I was outside, walking on the dark streets blindly. I could feel lustful eyes on me since I was emitting such an alluring pheromone. A middle aged woman came up to me, her finger twirling a few strands of her graying, thinning hair.

"Hey, baby, you know what would make your face look better?" She placed her other hand on my chest, revealing her barely covered, floppy boobies, "If I sat on it."

I roughly pushed her off of me, the smell of mothball and fish making me want to barf, "I don't need your fishy vagina flaps on my face, woman,"

She uttered a few curse words under her breath but proceeded to walk away from me. My words and actions seemed to scare away any more curious men and women.

My steps became faster and faster once the pulsating noise became louder and I could smell the familiarity of palatableness. My breath was shaky, my excitement almost uncontainable. Soon my fast walk became a jog and my jog became a full on sprint. My pace didn't stop increasing until I saw an illuminating figure limping towards me.

It's him.

His face was flushed with a dark shade of pink, thick streams of sweat flowing sexily down his entire face, and his small body huffing up and down tiredly. We stared at each other with looks of incredulity until we both simultaneously took a step towards the other. The steps kept on closing the distance between us until our bodies were barely touching.

Our heartbeats were in sync. I could hear it and I knew he could too. My right hand and his left hand raised in unison, our fingertips touching slightly before a spark traveled up and down my spine in the most satisfying way. I sucked in a deep breath and our fingers intertwined, the feeling becoming deeper.. stronger.

His touch electrified me. It sent me on a literal high as every brain cell in my body commanded me to hold this man. My left hand went up to caress his cheek lovingly and he leaned his face into my hand, his right hand holding the back of my left to make sure that I wouldn't escape him. I smiled at his beauty, his dark, lustful eyes, his slightly parted pink lips, and even the little, red bump that resided on the side of his cheek, reassuring me that this was real. That he wasn't just a figment of my imagination. All his imperfections were just.. perfection.

"Kiss me." He pleaded with a voice full of need, "Kiss me now."

His wish was my command. I pulled him closer with my right hand, our bodies sending flurries of sparks and tingles to each other. He chin was tilted upwards to look at me, my hand still on his face, gently gliding the tips of my fingers across his soft skin.

It was as if our lips were magnets, not able to fight our urges of becoming closer and closer. Our eyes closed and we both leaned in slowly, the anticipation killing me.

Finally, we kissed. I've had sex with so many people. Men.. women.. but this one little kiss blew every orgasm I've ever had out of the water. Our tangible feelings were transferred through the kiss. Lust, need, and even.. love.

Fireworks exploded in my brain, sending euphoric vibes to my entire being. Everything inside of me told me that he was the only thing that could ever make me happy, that he was the only reason I was even living.

We pulled back from our delectable peck, my lips burning crazily.

"Hi." He smiled, a cute, little chip on his tooth making me smile in return.

"Hello."

[author notes]