[121]

[121]

[Jimin]

🔞SMUT🔞

He held me tightly between his legs, his whole body overshadowing mine in his large stature. In his arms, I felt his chest tremble with every breath he took. Fighting the curiosity within me, I didn't dare question what happened to him since it would only make him more upset. With my ear against his chest, I heard a slight wheeze every time his chest lifted.

He's having a panic attack...

I didn't know what else to do besides take the tips of my fingers and slowly stroke them against the white cloth that separated me from his smooth skin. His heart that pounded in his chest was against my ear, my eyes closing due to the rhythmic lullaby it provided me.

"I saw her," he whispered into the top of my head, taking in the smell of my hair.

I kept my eyes closed, continuously stroking his back to soothe the panic within him, "Who?"

"My mother,"

I lifted my head from his chest to look at him with a confused expression, "Your mother is dead, Jungkook, we both saw her body on the sidewalk,"

"I know that, trust me, I do. It's just that..." He gulped and nodded, not averting his eyes from mine, "I heard her awful voice in my head, trying to make me feel guilty for what I did,"

With the look in his eyes, I knew that whatever he saw or heard terrified him. I put my hand on his cheek, which he immediately leaned into, my eyes flickering from his left and his right. No words were being exchanged between us, but they didn't have to be. He was right in front of me and I was in front of him, our mixing presences being enough to calm him pounding heart.

"Don't feel guilty, Jungkook," I spoke in a small voice, my thumb rubbing against the skin right under his eye. He chuckled, his hands linking around the small of my back and my legs on either side of his, my ankles linking around his tailbone, "What the fuck, how can you make me feel better by just looking at me?"

I shrugged with a small smirk on my face, "It's the mate bond, I'm telling you,"

He pulled me to him, giving me a small peck on my nose, "Maybe,"

With our faces just inches away from each other, I giggled at his cool breath that fanned my face, "Maybe."

He placed another kiss on my cheek and slowly trailed them to my jaw, sucking on the skin ever so slightly. I bit my bottom lip to suppress the lewd noises that urged to spew from them, "Ju-Jungkook, I'm.. I'm.."

"You're what, babe?" His lips formed a smirk against my burning skin, knowing that his faint breaths against my skin sent euphoric tingles throughout my body. The pads of his fingers began to explore the skin of my back from under my plain shirt, causing me to squirm in his embrace. His strong arms kept pulling me close to him, like what the bond between us so helplessly begged for. I could feel the shapes his fingernails traced on my back and it sent bouts of growing heat down to my pelvis.

"I'm so hot.." I replied to his question filled with sultry, my brain not letting my mouth to sound out the coherent sentences I was trying to portray, "I'm burning.."

His lips then moved from my jaw to my lips, pushing against them with desire. The kiss was smooth and filled with a ravenous hunger. A hunger for each other. He sat up a bit against the door, his hips bumping into my hardening erection, my mouth forming an O at how damn good this one man was able to make me feel. He cupped my ass tightly in his two hands as he used his leg strength to push himself up to standing, not breaking the steamy connection of our lips. He didn't fail to surprise me again by plunging his warmth tongue into my mouth, swirling it against mine.