Why is he...?

Izaya Orihara woke up with two problems on his hands.

One problem was that he felt like death itself.

The other, was that he was in the fucking arms of Shizuo Heiwajima!!!!

The raven was at a loss on how to react.

Why is he.....?

The raven's eyes wandered over to his table next to his bed. He reached over, opened a drawer that was built into it, and took out a pair of scissors he kept in there.

Reaching his arm above his head, about to bring the piece of metal down onto the blonde, when he stopped.

The informant couldn't help but stare at the peaceful look on the debt collector's face.

I have never seen him so relaxed before.

He set the scissors back down onto the table, letting out a slight huff while laying back down. He didn't even realize how much energy that took out of him alone. He began thinking harder about the situation he was in.

Ok. Last night, he gave me some medicine, I took it and felt a little bit better, and then I fell asleep. Then I woke up again...maybe? Everything was hurting. A lot. Then....I was warm? I think? It didn't hurt as much then. It's all so hazy. Shit.

The raven looked at the blonde's face once more.

Warm, huh?

...Damn protozoan. What did you do?

The info broker startled slightly when the blonde bodyguard started to stir awake. Izaya then closed his eyes and stilled, pretending to be asleep. He did not want to be subjected to an awkward conversation.

He felt the blonde move around some before sitting up and getting out of bed. Every move the man made while getting up was surprisingly gentle for the raven. He expected him to be brutish and roughly shove him away, but that didn't happen. The informant kept his eyes closed and breath steady, helping to make the blonde believe he was still unconscious. Before he knew it, he heard the door opening and shutting, before utter silence filled the room.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.