Erika

"Oh, Shizuo! Welcome, welcome!" Shizuo was greeted by the friendly Russian.

"Hey Simon." Shizuo said, raising his hand as a wave.

"Everything still good between you and Izaya?" Simon asked with a slightly serious expression.

Shizuo, a little surprised, nodded his head yes, causing the Russian to smile.

"I'm actually here for him too. Could you get some fatty tuna ready to go?" Shizuo asked.

"Of course, of course! After all, sushi good for you! Maybe you try fatty tuna too? I make extra!"

Shizuo was about to turn down the offer, but thought against it when he remembered how skinny Izaya was.

Eh, he needs the extra food.

....What other foods does he even like?

In the time that we've been living together, I've noticed that he only eats a little. Hell, does he really think that he can just live on ootoro and coffee? And yet he calls be a stupid protozo-

"Shizu-chan!" Shizuo was startled when he heard the familiar nickname. Although when he looked over, he saw that it wasn't a certain raven-haired info broker.

Instead it was Erika Karisawa.

There Kadota and his friends were, with Erika waving at him, excited.

"Shizu-chan! Shizu-chan! I heard that you and Iza-Iza are living together now! Is that true?" The girl said, with overflowing excitement.

"Uh....yeah?" Shizuo said, confused by the other's action.

Surprise was on the group's faces. Although, Walker quickly snapped out of it to try and attend to his friend who looked on the edge of passing out from oxygen deprivation.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Iwasright! Yes! IknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewit!!!"

"Erika! Breath!"

Shizuo only looked on with widened eyes, not understanding what set the girl off.

Shizuo eventually got his food, paid for it, and left for the raven's apartment, just to be stopped by Erika, who handed the blonde something.

"I hope that comes in handy soon." She said with a smile, before running back to her friends, leaving Shizuo even more confused.

What the hell was that all about?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.