Kidnapped

Izaya began making his way back to his apartment when he got the gut feeling of having someone else's eyes on him. The info broker became more attentive to his surroundings. Since he loved to observe people, he would be able to spot out any suspicious looking characters lurking around.

When he didn't see anyone, he decided to take the alleyways.

If someone is going to confront me, then I should just go ahead and make them stop hiding in the crowds.

While entering the alleyway, he only hesitated a moment to make a short call to Shizuo.

Only for the blonde to not pick up.

Dammit.

After taking a few turns through the maze of alleys, he finally heard quiet footsteps behind him. The informant stopped walking and smiled. He then turned around to face the man who he was sure was going to try and attack him. His smile slipped a little when he saw who is was.

It was the same man that that had snatched him up before.

If only I knew this bastard's name.

Normally, if someone were to try and threaten Izaya, he would have already known their name only minutes later.

But not with this man.

Since this guy has cheated on his wife with so many women, he decided to create a fake name for himself with each lady. When Izaya last got away from the man, he put in his all, and even called in favors, to try and bring his attacker down.

Only to be met with failure.

All of the man's names led to dead ends, even his seemingly real name. After Shizuo had rescued him, his attacker had disappeared.

After Shizu-chan rescued me, huh?

Heh.

Well, he is not here now.

And I'll be damned if I let myself get taken again, injured or not.

"You know, it's not very polite to stalk others~" The informant said, after putting on his usual smirk and arrogant tone.

"Oh really? And tell me, Mr. Informant, just who exactly said I cared?" The attacker said, with a strange glint in his eyes.

A glint that Izaya did not like one single bit.

"Ne, just why exactly are you so focused on me?" The raven asked, trying to buy himself some time to find a way out of this situation.

"Oh, I have many reasons for that, Orihara." The man said calmly.

Swish.

Izaya was barely able to move out of the way before a metal pipe came crashing down where his head was only seconds ago.

Someone had tried to come up from behind the raven and attempted to jump him, only to fail.

Izaya's eyes darted left and right to both men. He was extremely panicking at this point, but he refused to show even a hint of that to his attackers.

Izaya thought about his options, and none of them really ended good.

1. He could attempt to fight back, but in his condition, that would only leave him getting captured and have even new injuries.

2. He could attempt to dodge his attackers and get away. Once he was out of their grasp, he should be able to get away cleanly.

Izaya decided that option number two was his best bet.

As he was deciding all if this, the two men had began walking closer and closer. Izaya timed it before he tried darting around the attacker that had the vendetta against him. Izaya has underestimated the man before, and paid the price for it, so he really didn't plan on turning his back on the man just yet.

The man reached out to Izaya and gripped at the front of his coat, only to let go with a yelp when Izaya slashed his wrist open with the switchblade he pulled out of his pocket.

The man reached out to the raven with his other hand, and tried pinning the informant to the wall of the alleyway. Izaya saw out of his periphiral vision that the other thug was making his way over to help aid the attacker in stopping the raven.

I have to get away before he gets here, because if I don't, then it will be all ove-

The raven was brought out of his thoughts when He was sucker punched in his left eye by the man that was currently trying to subdue him. The man then tried pinning his left arm, which was still not as strong as his other arm since the last time he faced with this man. Izaya didn't know what his hand was being pressed against, all he knew was that something sharp was pointing out of the wall it was pinned to and was gouging into his hand.

Izaya had to hurry.

The info broker brought out his switchblade with his free hand once more and stabbed the man in the gut. The man let go of Izaya with a scream of pain.

Izaya didn't waste a second longer before running down the alleyway and away from his attackers.

"Shoot him already!" Izaya heard the angry shout from behind him, and hurried even more.

I just have to get around this corner, and out of their sight.

15 feet.

9 feet.

2 fee-

Izaya felt pain spread everywhere from his back before falling face down onto the pavement. He was confused since he didn't hear a gunshot, before his mind clicked

Taser! It's a fucking tas-

Izaya didn't get to finish the thought before his body began shaking in uncontrollable spasms with a blinding white pain.

Then everything went dark.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.