Sore

Izaya woke up feeling groggy. His sight was bleary so he raised his arm and rubbed his eyes, waking himself up more. He looked over to his left to see a passed out blonde.

Heh.

He sure looks comfortable.

Shizuo was currently dead asleep next to the raven. The bedsheets were tangled around his legs, he had his right arm under his pillow, his left arm wrapped around Izaya, and his face was partially buried into the pillow with his mouth slightly open and his hair covering his eyes.

With all of this, Izaya couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle.

Hmm....this is too perfect not to do this.

Izaya reached over to the table that was sitting next to the bed, picked up one of his many phones, and then took a picture of Shizuo's face.

Heh.....who knew that the fortissimo of Ikebukuro could look adorable.

....

....I wonder what he would do if I photoshopped bunny ears onto him and set it as his background picture on his phone?

Izaya layed there for a moment more, silently laughing to himself, before sitting up with a wince.

Ha....he really did a number on me last night, didn't he?

He carefully removed the blonde's arm, not wanting to wake him, before moving his legs to hang over the edge of the bed.

I should get us something for breakfast. There was some leftover Ootoro that I can have.....but what about Shizu-chan? I don't exactly have sweet stuff, which I know he will want...

Wait! Didn't he bring a lot of sugary stuff here when he brought me medicine?

With that thought, the raven had stood up to go get breakfast ready, only to immediately collapse.

What....the hell?

Izaya remembered only too late that it would be difficult to move after last night's activities.

Ah, I guess this would make since.

After all, Shizu-chan was my first......and with his strength....

Izaya quickly looked over to the blonde, hoping that he hadn't woken him up.

But luck wasn't on his side it seemed.

Shizuo's head had snapped up when he heard a loud thump. He looked around confused before spotting the embarrassed raven on the floor.

"Uh....what are you doing?" Shizuo asked.

But Izaya only let out a groan, too embarrassed to properly say anything back. He eventually got up, having to use the bed for support, before sitting on it.

Shizuo was about to repeat his question, since the raven never answered, only to stop when his mind put two and two together.

Oh........OH.

"Are you.....hurting? Because of me?" Shizuo asked, guiltily.

Which only made Izaya frown.

Dammit.

"Don't be stupid. As if you could ever hurt me." Izaya said, smirking mischievously.

"Hmm." Shizuo said, doubtfully.

"Listen, I'm just a little sore, and I only fell because I wasn't expecting it. Believe it or not, I actually feel really refreshed." Izaya said, standing up normally as if to prove his point.

"Hmm....Okay then....I guess." Shizuo said with a small smile. The two got dressed, and proceeded to the kitchen.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.