Shot

Previously:

He was shot, and not with just a regular bullet.

Shizuo already knew that he ran the risk with a bullet containing a drug, which was basically poison with how deadly it was, being shot at him.

That didn't mean he had to care though.

He glanced around until he spotted a man through the ceiling, aiming through a hole that was in the ground upstairs.

Motherfucker.

Shizuo reached to his right, grabbing a table and chunking it at the man, which destroyed the table, the ceiling, and more than likely, several of the man's bones.

Once the shooter was unconscious from having an object thrown at him with such speed and force, Shizuo looked around for his next target, and was pleasantly surprised to see that there weren't any more enemies.

Quiet.

Everything was quiet now.

"Shizu-chan....."

Shizuo turned around when he heard the voice, the same voice he was worried that he wouldn't hear again not even 10 minutes ago.

Izaya wasn't in the best shape. There were cuts and slashes all over his body, along with a swollen eye and what looked like hand shaped bruises all around his neck, as though he was strangled, and when he took a few steps toward the blonde it was clear that he was limping.

They both stood there for a few more seconds, just staring at each other, before Izaya quickly walked towards the ex-bartender and grabbed his wrist. He then proceeded to drag Shizuo behind him as he made his way outside, walking fast despite his injuries.

"Hey, hey, hold on dammit." Shizuo said, confused by the raven's actions.

"Where are we going?"

"......" The blonde was only met with silence.

Which would normally be a guaranteed way of pissing him off, but in this case it only unnerved him.

"....Izaya....say something..."

"....."

Silence.

"Dammit Izaya!" Shizuo had been walking right behind the raven, but he now dug his feet in the ground, knowing that Izaya couldn't keep dragging him with him like this.

Although, what he didn't expect the raven to do was slap him.

The world is full of surprises, isn't it?

"You damn protozoan! Do you even fucking realize what just happened?!?! You were shot! Sure, you might think that because you're strong, that you've got nothing to worry about! That even though you've been shot before and was fine afterwards, that you will be fine this time too! Well guess fucking what, Shizu-chan. There was drugs that were practically poison in that bullet! Even with your monstrous strength, don't you think, with whatever brain cells you have, that they would have put an extra amount in the bullet to make sure they killed you?! I'm bringing you to Shinra's before you die, you stupid-"

Izaya was cut off from Shizuo swaying back and forth, before falling forward and nearly knocking down the raven with him.

Shizuo fell to the floor and didn't make another move.

"......Shizu-chan?"

**********************************************
I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.