Meeting Namie

Shizuo was met by a very shocked face of a woman when he walked out of the flea's room. That was when he remembered that Izaya had a secretary or something. He realized how this looked. Shizuo Heiwajima walking away from where his enemy slept. He waited for the screaming to start.

"Did you kill him?" The question that Shizuo was waiting for was asked, except the shocked look on her face had dissapeared. Instead, in it's place was a neutral, yet slightly satisfied look. It kind of unnerved him, an he decided to answer truthfully.

"No. I'm here because he is sick." This brought a confused expression to the secretary's face, which then turned into one of disappointment.

"Such a shame. Really, can't he just die already?" The second part caused Shizuo to raise an eyebrow at her response.

Why is she disappointed that the flea isn't dead?

....Wait.

Stupid question. Of course she is disappointed, and I don't blame her.

"Well, if you are here to take care of that bastard, than I don't see why I have to stay any longer now. I'm going out to see my precious Seiji. I don't have time to get sick from being around him. I have my precious brother to take care of after all. If the bastard asks about me, just tell him I took some of my vacation days again. Call  this number when he is up and alive again."

With that, she handed the blonde a piece of paper with a phone number written on it, and she left the apartment with a dreamy look in her eyes, leaving a blonde to wonder what just happened and-

...

...who the fuck is Seiji?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.