Revenge

1 hour ago:

Izaya woke up to a splitting headache and his body hurting all over. He opened his eyes into a squint, only to see complete darkness. He tried to move his limbs, but to no avail. That was when his memories of getting caught rushed back to his head. He stopped moving and tried to focus on his surroundings.

He heard footsteps approach him from behind, along with a chuckle, then a sudden pain blossomed on his his shoulder, causing him to try and hold back a scream. He could feel his blood begin to trickle down his back, chest, and arm.

Damnit, that hurt!

But I've had worse, I can deal with this for now.

"How did you like that, Orihara?"

Izaya recognized that voice instantly. It was the 34 year old husband of an old client he had before. The man's wife had come to Izaya to ask for information to see if her husband was cheating on her. Turns out, he was. With 10 different women at that.

She left him when she found out, and now here he is, trying to get revenge on Izaya, even though he was the one that messed up his own life.

How pitiful.

Izaya froze when he felt the cool metal sliding across his temple. Luckily, the man was only cutting the blindfold off. Once he could see, he took a quick glance at his surroundings. It looked like his was in a warehouse, and he was right about who it was that kidnapped him.

"I want you to be able to see all that I do to you."

How cliché.

The man noticed the irritated look that was on the raven's face. He shoved the knife into Izaya's right leg, and the informant couldn't help but let out a yelp of pain before he could close his mouth again. This caused a grin to stretch across the man's face.

"Now, isn't that just all up and fun, hm? You know, you wouldn't be in this situation if you knew how to stay out of other's business. Isn't that right, Mr. Informant?"

The raven let out a chuckle, causing the man to frown.

"Old man, you really are stupid aren't you~? Ne, you said it yourself, I'm an informant, getting into other people's business is what I do. Maybe if you weren't fucking everything that moves, your wife wouldn't have left you, or at least, one of them wouldn't have. You have nobody to blame but yourself~" Izaya ended his speech in an arrogant smirk.

The man just stared at the info broker blankly, before walking into another room, and coming back with a needle and thread.

"You know, I really do not like your voice. Let's fix that, shall we?"

Present:

Shizuo Heiwajima was on a mad hunt for Izaya Orihara. He has been searching for the flea for an hour already.

He has been running through Ikebukuro and it's surrounding cities, looking for the raven, when, on the edge of Ikebukuro, he smelled something that just reeks in the air.

Got you. Shizuo thought, with a grin forming on his face.

He followed the smell until he reached a warehouse. He walked right by the startled men that were standing outside, and begin tearing down the door to the building.

His blood ran cold at what he saw inside.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.