Sweets

Once again , Shizuo Heiwajima managed to surprise Izaya Orihara.

"What the hell is that?" The informant asked immediately when Shizuo walked back into the  apartment. The blonde was carrying a bag of medicine, yes, but he was also carrying several bags that were full of sweets,along with several boxes of cigarettes.

"Shut up, flea. If I'm going to have to be around you, I should try to make myself as comfortable as possible." Shizuo responded to Izaya, who wore a look of absolute disgust at all the stuff the bodyguard was beginning to place in his refrigerator.

"Yeah, sure. The person who is sick isn't supposed to be the one who is as comfortable as possible. Of course a monster like you would automatically have that way of thinking." The informant sneered.

"Tch. Here, take your shitty medicine." With that, Shizuo tossed the medicine none too gently, into the raven's lap.

Said raven's face scrunched up.

"No thanks."

The smug look that formed on Izaya's face went away when Shizuo grabbed him up by his jacket, leaving the medicine to fall to the floor.

"Listen flea. I don't care what you want. You were the one who told me to go get this shit, so take the damn medicine and..."

The blonde's words died in his mouth when he noticed the very pained look on Izaya's face, showing how the pain medicine he got after his fight with Shizuo was already starting to wear off. With that, the blonde yanking him around was not helping.

Shit.

Shizuo set the info broker down, very gently. He then picked up the medicine, put it in the informant's hand, and left to go get a glass of water. He came back to set the water down in front of the raven, then he turned around and left the room without a word.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.