Revenge

As Evie left, Chad's mouth dropped open, and stayed open. Evie had just broken up with him, and he knew exactly why. He followed Evie, and he slipped in front of her, making her halt to a stop in front of him. "Is this breakup because of Carlos?" Chad asked. "Actually, yes. Carlos and I were dating on the Island, and I broke it off with him to date you. The reason why I broke it off with him, was because I was afraid. I was afraid to admit the truth to my new Auradon life, and that I would be killed because I had been dating him. When I found that no one killed Jay over his relationship with Mal, it was too late. Carlos had been heartbroken and it was because I was obsessed over making the public love me, and not love myself. Honestly, if I could go back in time, I would. Carlos didn't deserve that, and you don't deserve to be broken up with because of me. I'm sorry Chad, but at the moment, I think it's better for the both of us if I date Carlos." Evie told him.

"Why him? Why now?" Chad asked her. "Chad, the minute he came out of that limo, I knew what would go down. He'd be heartbroken, and then he'd start being miserable. When that didn't happen, I watched him. I watched him, and soon, just by being close to him, made me feel that lovesick feeling. To prevent it, I hid from him. I did everything I could to avoid him, but seeing him, alone and hurt in the woods, made my heart break, and my heart has just accepted that I love him, and not you." Evie said before moving around him and walking back to her dorm. As Chad watched her leave, he saw Jay standing about 20 feet from him. He was on his phone, and Chad went a little bit closer to Jay. He heard Jay talking to Mal on the phone, and suddenly, the idea hit him. He knew how close Evie and Mal were. They were like sisters, and Evie had told Chad that she missed Mal so much, and didn't know what she would do if something happened to Mal.

Chad grinned as his plan was put into action in his mind. He stuck around in the shadows to hear what Jay was saying to Mal, and he was leaving to pick her and Carlos up from the Enchanted Forest. Chad waited until Jay got back, and stayed out of sight in the shadows as he followed Mal, Jay, and Carlos back into the building. On the way into the building, Mal turned around and he moved out of the shadows as she caught a sight of him. He watched her stay still for a moment, and then Carlos nudged her forward. Mal turned and walked into the building. Chad's plan was so great in his mind, but what surprised him, was that Mal went into Audrey's dorm, with Audrey, and Carlos and Jay went up the stairs to the next floor, where Jay's room was.

Chad decided it was now or never. He knocked on Audrey's door after a half hour, and Audrey opened it. "Hey Audrey. Is there anyone in your room, or coming over anytime tonight?" Chad asked, making it sound like he needed help with homework. "No one except for Mal. She's spending the night here. Do you need help with your math again?" Audrey asked. Chad shook his head. "Never mind, but thanks." Chad said moving away from Audrey's door and slinking into his own dorm. He changed his revenge plans a bit, to shift times, and to include Audrey. That night, he waited, and then he snuck to Audrey's dorm room. He opened the door, and he saw Mal and Audrey asleep on separate beds.

He went up to Audrey, and he put duct tape on her mouth, and taped her hands and feet to the bed. She protested, the whole time and was flailing on the bed as he did the same to Mal. Then, he raped both girls. When he left, he left the girls to fend for themselves. Audrey got herself unstuck and she got Mal's unstuck too. Mal wasn't moving, but she was crying. Audrey helped get her moving, and Mal seemed lifeless as she put her clothes back on. "We have to tell somebody." Audrey said taking Mal's hands. Mal shook her head quickly. "You can, but leave me out. Please Audrey. Whatever you do, promise me, promise me that you'll keep me out of this." Mal begged her. Audrey nodded reluctantly. "I'm going to Ben asap. If you want to be kept out of this, let's get you back to your dorm room. Carlos is staying in Jay's room, so you'll be alone there." Audrey said and Mal thanked her. The tears continued down her face as Audrey helped Mal get back to her room. The tears on Audrey's face, hadn't left, and as she knocked on Ben's door, the tears didn't leave. Just by thinking about that jerk, made her want to curl up and die. She knew that Chad had hurt Mal more, and spent more time on her than herself.

Ben opened his bedroom door, and his face scrunched up in confusion. "Audrey? What's wrong?" Ben asked her. "It's Chad. H...h...he...he...forced himself on me." Audrey said and the tears cascaded down her face faster. Ben's eyes widened and he let Audrey in his bedroom. Jay and Carlos were there sleeping on the floor, and Jay woke up at hearing Audrey, while Carlos stayed asleep. "What's going on?" Jay asked sitting up. "Chad did something unimaginable to Audrey." Ben said. Audrey clung to her boyfriend, and Ben felt bad for her. He felt bad that he wasn't giving her a chance as his girlfriend, and since he knew he couldn't get Mal, he'd give Audrey another try. Audrey told the two brothers what had happened, and the two of them were angry with Chad. "We'll go to Fairy Godmother in the morning, and get this resolved." Ben said hugging his girlfriend. "Say, wasn't Mal spending the night in your room?" Jay asked and Audrey followed through on her promise, and lied to Jay. "No. She was going to, but she decided she wanted to spend the night in her room, so she wouldn't wake me up at the early times she was." Jay nodded, believing her. "You should spend the rest of the night here, so if Chad comes looking for you again, he won't get that far." Ben said to Audrey, and she nodded, hoping Mal was safe.