5

I woke up and showered then wore this:

I then went to the grocery store since I had nothing to eat

---
I arrived and saw Irene in an aisle. It was the aisle I was gonna go to. I sighed and walked in the aisle, looking for fruits and ramen. I found my things and then was about to leave until she pulled my hair which made me fall onto the ground. She slapped me, kicked me and punched me. No one saw since they were gone. 

???:"BAE JOOHYUN!" A deep voice yelled and we turned to see Taehyung, he was angry.

Irene:"T-Taehyung?" She said and let go of me. I then was pulled into a hug. I didn't deserve this.

Taehyung POV:

Taehyung:"Leave, now." He said to her coldly and she scoffed.

Irene:"Don't tell me you are gonna leave m-" Taehyung slapped her. She gasped. I was already asleep in his arms since he was comfy.

Taehyung:"We're over, leave." He said to her and she left with a scoff. Taehyung then looked at me and sighed.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry this happened to you Y/n, I really am, but I'm happy to see you again." He said and pulled you into his chest. He then carried you to his house.
---
Your POV:

I woke up and found myself in a weird bedroom. It was big and... comfortable. I turned and hit a chest. I rubbed my head and opened my eyes to see...

You:"T-Taehyung?" I said shocked and he box smiled at me.

Taehyung:"Goodmorning Y/n-ah, did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded then stood up. I was still in my clothes, good. I then was about to open the doorknob until he held my waist.

Taehyung:"Don't leave me..." He said as tears rolled down his eyes.

You:"T-Taehyung, y-you have a girlfriend..." I said and he shook his head.

Taehyung:"We broke up yesterday Y/n." He said and my eyes widen, it was because of me.

You:"Because of me, I'm no use, I ruin everyone's life, why don't you hate me, why?" I asked as I broke down crying hard. He looked at me sadly and in pain. I was his friend, and he was mine.

Taehyung:"I don't hate you because... 

                                                            your my y/n..."