47 (Last Chapter!!)

Taehyung:"I'm sorry.... I love Irene." He says as I drop onto my knees. I stood up slowly and slapped him really hard before slapping Irene. I then ran away in the rain.
~~~
I arrived on the cliff. Taehyung and Irene were behind me as Somi arrived to the scene.

Somi:"Unnie! No!" She hugged me tight as I smiled.

You:"Somi, please take care of yourself okay? I know I've been a bad sister for this 1 year and a bad person. I promise to watch over you and make sure to visit in the dead. Promise to try and be happy unlike me?" I said and held out my pinky finger. She cried and hugged me tight. I hugged her as Taehyung came up to me. I backed up and he stopped walking as Somi hugged me. I kissed her small forehead before backing up. She hugged me again. I know she would do this and wouldn't let me go due to getting her sister back.

Irene:"Please don't do this y/n..." She said and I scoffed while crying.

You:"S-S-SHUT U-U-P!!" I yelled and her eyes widen in super shock.

Taehyung:"Y/n... please..." He said and I glared at him with my red and puffy eyes. Somi was crying. I sighed and gave her my necklace.

You:"I love you Jeon Somi." I said before running off the cliff.

Taehyung/Irene:"Y/N!" Somi was crying like crazy. I fell down as I hit the ground. I soon closed my eyes. I love you Taehyung and Somi, I'm sorry I did this, it was for my own good to not get hurt. Goodbye.
~~~

End of book!!!! Thanks for reading these 47 chapters! I'm sorry this was a rush! Also! I will be posting my new book called 'Me or Her?'. It is a Jungkook fanfiction! It is similar to Choose( this story ) but kinda different!

Cover:

That's all! Thanks for all the support! Here are the shutouts to the people who supported me the most!:

Shoutout to my number one supporter:
XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX

My words for you:

Thanks so much for helping me XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX, supporting me through this hard time. You were the one to help me through this story, to make me write so much more! I really wanna thank you for the support you've given me! And for that, I'll support you for a repayment! Thank you so much for your support! You've made my day everyday for wattpad on Choose. I hope you enjoyed this story the most, thanks to you I wrote all this. I love you as a close friend! Thank you so much, bestie!

Shoutout to my second supporter:
princessmilly20

My words for you:

Thanks so much for supporting me! You've also made me want to write more as you have enjoyed it with your friend XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX! I hope you both enjoyed this story together! I love you both! Again, thanks, I'll support your story as the same thing in return! Thanks again!

My 3rd shoutout goes to:
FanOfMinYoongi

My words for you:

Thanks so much use to being a friend for helping me through this story. You've introduced me into Wattpad and made me intrested into it and same with myself! I wanna thank you for helping me express my stories!

Lastly, my last shoutout goes to,
Armyblanktae

My words for you:

You came late but you've read my chapters! I wanna thank you for voting for them! Also, thanks for commenting them! I love you all!

Anyways, if you wanna ask questions about me, ask them and I'll do a Q&A next chapter! Thanks again!