20

I got back to my apartment and fell asleep as I was so tired.
~~~
Today was Lisa's birthday 🎂. I got her a gift but had no idea what she liked even though me and Jennie hang out with her for a whole year.
~~~
I arrived at her house 🏠 since Jungkook and I planned to have a birthday party 🎉 well, a real party 🎉 at her house🏠.

I bumped into a girl👧 girl and bowed.

You:"I'm sorry, let me help you." I said and helped her pick up the boxes.

???:"It's alright but thank you, my names Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung but call me Rosé." She smiled 😊 at me and I nodded.

You:"My name is Jeon Y/n." I said and bowed.

Rosé:"Ah! Lt me introduce you to my friend." I nodded. A pretty girl 👧then came.

???:"Where were you?" She asked and I bowed.

You:"Hello." I said and bowed. She bowed back.

???:"My name is Kim Jisoo, call me Jisoo or Chichoo." She smiled😊.

You:"Jeon Y/n." I smiled a little😌 back.
~~~
I was so bored. I had no one to hang out with. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, revealing Rosé.

Rosé:"Bored too, right?" I nodded.

You:"There's nothing to do here." I said and almost fell asleep😫.

Rosé:"You should go home." I nodded and waved 👋goodbye.
~~~
I arrived and changed into my PJ's and then fell asleep😪, hoping that the next day🌅 would be much more better then today🌃.