43

I woke up in... the hospital. I looked around the room as my head got dizzy. I layed back down and looked around again. I saw no one in the room. Then the door opened.

Taehyung:"Y/n, how are you feeling?" He said as he sat down on the chair next to me.

You:"Fine... why-how did you know where I was yesterday?" I asked and he sighed before smiling.

Taehyung:"I tracked your phone of course." He said and I nodded. 

You:"Where is Somi?" I asked and he smiled.

Taehyung:"She's at home with Irene." I nodded and turned towards the window.

You:"Taehyung?" I asked and he hummed in a reply.

You:"Why do you care for me instead of Irene? Isn't she more important to you?" I asked and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Yes but... I care for you a lot." He said and I sighed before turning towards him and holding his hands. He was surprised a little but shook it off.

You:"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this." I said and let go of his hands. He held my hands and I looked at him shocked, I thought he didn't like this.

Taehyung:"It's fine." I smiled and he smiled back. He started to lean in... closer..... closer..... and closer until...... OUR LIPS TOUCHED. My eyes widen but I kissed him back, this was the only chance I had left.
~~~
2 weeks later I was discharged and they found the guy who has been harming me and he went to jail. I was kinda happy that I was back home with my little sister or should I say, reunited. I know she did something wrong, but she had to save me, I'm not mad at her, because I love her and she loves me.

Somi:"Y/n unnie!" She yelled and I ran down from my room.

You:"Hm?" I said and she smiled. Irene smiled and hugged me.

Irene:"You're sister wanted to ask you if she could go to her friend's house." I looked at Somi who was looking down. In the past, I never let her go anywhere without me, but this time, I hope I  can trust her.

You:"Sure... but Irene you take her there." She nodded and Somi hugged me.

Somi:"Thanks so much unnie!~" She sang/said and I smiled and nodded then kissed her head.

You:"Make sure you call me or Irene to come to pick you up okay?" She nodded and then left.
~~~
They left and Taehyung and I were the only ones in the house. I decided to go and talk to him since we haven't talked this whole evening.
~~~
You:"Taehyung?" I knocked on his door. He didn't reply so I opened it and saw him sleeping. I sighed and facepalmed myself. I then put him on the bed and in a comfortable position. I then was about to leave until he pulled my wrist.

Taehyung:"Hm... Y/n..." He groaned and pulled me towards him. My eyes widen. I was on top while he was at the bottom. He then opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled a little and got off him.

Taehyung:"Ss-Sorry..." He said and I shook my head.

You:"I-It's alright..." I said and left his room.
~~~
I was cooking but I felt like someone was watching me. I turned and saw Taehyung. He smiled and walked towards me. I then started to think, is this boy flirting with me? I pushed him and he laughed.

Taehyung:"Am I annoying you from cooking?" He said and I nodded. He smiled and decided to help me.
~~~
We had fun and finished cooking on time as Irene and Somi came home. I smiled and turned around but my smile disappeared when I saw.....