25

I woke up to check the time, 9:45. I slept late last night, thanks to Taehyung. I got up and dressed as I went outside.
~~~
I arrived at the cafè I always went to. I ordered a hot chocolate  ☕ and sat down. I decided to look at the text messages Taehyung has been sending me.

Waiter:"Here is your coffee ☕ miss." She handed me it and I nodded. She bowed and left. I checked my phone 📱 and looked, he texted over 10 messages.

Taehyung:"Y/n, I'm sorry."

Taehyung:"Y/n, Are you okay?"

Taehyung:"Please answer me to let me know you're okay."

Taehyung:"Y/N!!!"

Taehyung:"You're not dead... right?"

I paused at his text, I'm not dead, duh Taehyung! I continued to read.

Taehyung:"I'm really sorry y/n..."

Taehyung:"Please forgive me."

Taehyung:"God, Please tell me you're alright!!!!"

Taehyung:"Y/N!!"

Taehyung:"Let us talk soon, please."

Taehyung:"Goodnight :("

Taehyung:"Ttyl... I guess."
I sighed, debating if I should text, but I didn't move. I then looked at my hot chocolate  ☕and drank it slowly since it was still hot.

Taehyung:"Y/n..." I heard his voice, behind me. I shook as pain and fear hit me.

Taehyung:"Sorry, if I scared you." He said and I sighed.

You:"Go ahead and sit down." I said and he sat down. He was drinking his hot chocolate.

Taehyung:"So... can I speak to you n-" I stood up and bowed.

You:"I have to go." I said and went out of the cafè. I was about to cross the street when...

*BEEP BEEP!!!!*