11

WAIT! Before you play the music, I just wanna say a few words. This song was for Jonghyun, the members were still upset about his suicide (so are we!). They made a song, showing how they feel. This song by SHINee, which is Our Page made me cry so hard by the English lyrics. I cried so hard and same when they performed without Jonghyun, whose bias is still Jonghyun besides me! Anyways, saranghae oppa!
~~~
I woke up and found myself in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping with a cute face. I smiled and somehow and had the courage to move my hand up to his face and caress his face. I smiled. I then felt someone grab my wrist. I looked at my hand and saw Taehyung with his eyes open.

Taehyung:"Do you like me that much?" He said and my eyes widen as I got up.

You:"N-No..." I said and then got a call. I answered it and heard crying.

You:"Yah! Who-" I got cut off as I saw the name, it was my friend from long ago.

Irene:"Y-Y/n... I'm sorry..." She said on the phone. My eyes widen.

You:"Why are you sorry?" I asked and she sobbed.

Irene:"I'm sorry for doing all these things to you, I didn't know the truth until she told me, I'm sorry! Please... can we be friends again..." She said in a sad tone. I sighed, not knowing what to say anymore.

You:"I'll think about it." I said and heard her sob.

Irene:"Please y/n!" She begged and I sighed.

You:"Alright, alright." I said and she cried loudly as I heard the door open it was Taehyung's mother.

Mrs.Kim:"Well, hello dear, you're awake, come downstairs to eat." I nodded and then said my goodbyes to Irene and then woke up Taehyung.

You:"Taehyung, wake up, your mom said to go down and eat." I said and he opened his eyes and smiled at me and I smiled back a little. He then got up and changed as I went downstairs.
~~~
Mrs.Kim:"Hello y/n dear, did you sleep well last night?" I nodded and she smiled. Then I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned and saw Taehyung smiling at me and then his mother.

Taehyung:"Where is appa?" He asked and his mother's smile disappeared. Tears formed in her eyes.

Mrs.Kim:"T-Taehyung... he left us." She said and Taehyung's eyes widen in shock and anger. I calmed him down my hugging him. He hugged me back and sat down.

Mrs.Kim:"You should stay here often Y/n, I need you to calm him down usually." She said and I smiled.

You:"It's alri-" Taehyung cut me off.

Taehyung:"Yeah, you should y/n." He said and smiled at me. I smiled and sighed.

You:"S-Sure." I said and then we left for college.
~~~
We arrived and I took a shower then wore this:

~~~We arrived and I took a shower then wore this:

I then left to class.
~~~
Lisa:"Where were you yesterday?" She asked and I smiled. I told her a lie, I lie a lot, well, not really. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Irene standing there.

Irene:"H-hey y/n..." She said and I nodded.

You:"Hi." I said coldly and fastly. She sighed and walked to her seat.

Lisa:"Yah, be nicer, she's the principal's daughter." My eyes widen.

You:"R-Really?!" She laughed and shook her head.

Lisa:"No! She's just a student silly." She said and I sighed and nodded. I then saw Taehyung come inside the class with a group of friends. Irene ran up to Taehyung and kissed him, he kissed her back and my eyes widen.

Lisa:"Haven't you heard? They started to date today." My eyes widen in shock. I then stood up and walked past Taehyung and Irene, past his friends too. I felt him look at me but I didn't care.
~~~
I arrived at my dorm. The teachers weren't here due to a meeting so we all left. I forgot I was roommates with Taehyung. I sighed and dressed in this:

I then looked at the time, '9:45'

I then looked at the time, '9:45'. Taehyung wasn't back yet so I decided to go walk around the lake again.