15

His eyes widen as he heard what I had just said.

×××:"You don't remember me?" He asked and I shook my head.

You:"You look... familiar though." I said and turned away as I tried to think of who he was. He sighed and walked to me.

xxx:"Y/n, please remember me soon." He said and kissed my head. I then had a flashback.

Flashback:
You:"Yah! Stop teasing me xxxxxxxx, it's so annoying!!!" I yelled and pouted. He chuckled and came towards me and hugged me.

xxx:"I'm sorry~~" He said and kissed my head." I sighed and smiled a little.

End of Flashback

My eyes widen. Who is this guy named... xxxxxxxx? Did I know him? I sighed and then heard the door open.

You:"Hey... Lisa." I said and she smiled then hugged me.

Lisa:"You remember me, but not xxxxxxxx? How?" She said and I shrugged. I then heard the door open, revealing Jungkook.

You:"Jungkook is here too?" I said and he smiled. Lisa and them left after a while as the guy from earlier came inside with tears.

xxx:"You remember everyone, but not me? Not even a little?" I shook my head as I felt bad for not remembering him.

You:"No, I don't remember you, but I feel uncomfortable around you." I said and he sighed.

xxx:"Well, is there a guy you had a problem with in the past?" I nodded.

You:"He... he kinda looked like you." I said and he nodded. He then came and hugged me. I didn't know what to do so my hands took over, hugging him back. Pain in my head started as I had another flashback.

Flashback:
We layed in bed as he hugged me tightly. I can't believe I agreed to stay here. I sighed and turned around.

xxx:"Hehe... goodnight Y/n." He said and I sighed and hugged him back and smiled a tiny bit.

You:"Night." And fell asleep.

End of Flashback

He looked at me with a sad face. He then fell asleep on the couch and I looked at him, trying to remember him, but I can't. I sighed and fell asleep.

Dream Land:
xxx:"No! Let me go! I need to go and see my friend who is dying there!" He yelled as tears filled his eyes. I felt bad and I slowly stood up with all the energy I had left. I walked towards xxxxxxxx and the guy with my energy.

You:"L-Let him go." I said coldly and the guy just stared at me before dropping xxxxxxxx and running away. xxxxxxxx ran towards me and caught me before I fell to the ground. My vision was blurry as I was hugged and fainted.

I woke up with tears and somehow, I started to have a flashback.

Flashback:
I walked around until I saw xxxxx and xxxxxxxx. They were holding hands. I put my head down and sighed as I felt... weird like I was... jealous, wait, don't tell me I like him.

Maybe I do... aish shut up y/n! I looked up to see them kiss. I turned around as I felt my heart break into pieces. I ran away and bumped into people. I looked up to see xxxx and xxxxxxxx. I bowed and ran away.

End of Flashback

Tears rolled down my eyes. I felt hurt, not knowing who he was still.