24

We arrived inside his car🚗 and he drove off to my apartment.
~~~
We arrived, I somehow didn't wanna leave.

You&Taehyung:"Let's go eat ramen." We both said and were shocked😲. He smiled😀 and then drove off.
~~~
We arrived and sat down. We were ordering until I saw Jennie.

You:"Yah, Jennie unnie!" I yelled and she came to me.

Jennie:"Hey y/n! Oh, Wassup Taehyung!" She said and I laughed😄 and she looked👀 at me.

You:"Sorry..." I stopped laughing😄 as they sat down far away and we ate. We finished and it was 7:12⏰. I needed to be home🏠 by now.
~~~
I arrived and looked at Taehyung. He was looking at my apartment🏢 then at me.

Taehyung:"Y/n?" He said as he looked at me. I nodded.

Taehyung:"Are you sure you're safe here alone, in your apartment with random strangers?" He asked and my eyes widen😞. I didn't Taehyung, was what I wanted to say but...

You:"Kinda." I said and got out of the car🚗. He followed what I did and I tried to speed walk away but he held my wrist.

Taehyung:"Y/n, why are you always avoiding me, did I hurt you?" He asked and I pulled my hand away as tears💧 rolled down my cheeks. I turned towards him, keeping my head down.

You:"Yes." I ran inside as he called my name.
~~~
I received texts from him, But I never replied to him. I didn't feel like talking or even texting him right now. I sighed and changed then fell layed on my bed, thinking of our last happiness together👫, on the rooftop.

Tears 💧 rolled down my cheeks just thinking of it. I sighed and cried 😭 myself to sleep, hoping that tomorrow is gonna be okay.