39

Taehyung:"Y-Y/n!!" He cried out to me as I couldn't hear him anymore. I was probably dead by now. 

Taehyung:"Y-Y/n!!! You broke the promise!!" He yelled as he cried in my arms. I did break the promise we made a year ago Taehyung, and I'm sorry, but I'll here to take care of you as a ghost. Please don't cry, I might come back someday.

Taehyung:"Y/n! Please wake up!!!" He yelled as my heart still went *BEEEEP*.

Taehyung:"Please come back y/n..." He whispered as he was about to pass out from all the crying and yelling. He soon fainted after saying 3 words from his mouth to me.

Taehyung:"I Love You."
~~~
Docter's POV:

We can save her but... we need some blood. She lost some blood last time.

Me:"Everyone, get your equipment ready."

~~~
Your POV:

You:"Woah... heaven is really really pretty..." I said as I walked around until I saw someone and I walked up to him.

You:"Excuse me, why am I here?" I asked and he smiled at me and flipped through his book.

???:"What's your name dear?" He asked.

You:"Jeon Y/n." I said and he flipped through the book and smiled then it disappeared. He then looked at me.

???:"You need to go back, dear." He said and then I fell down something.
~~~
Docter's POV:

Me:"She's waking up! Push!" 
~~~
Your POV:

I opened my eyes as I took a deep breath. I fell back on the bed and layed there weakly. Then the door opened revealing a puffy eyes Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Y/n!" He ran towards me and gave me a big and soft hug. I couldn't hug him back due to the energy I had left.

You:"T-Tae....hyung..." I said and he looked at me and smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Taehyung:"You're alive... I'm glad." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile along with him. He was like the only person to make me feel this way. Then the doctor came in.

Doc:"Well Miss Y/n, you need blood right away." She said and I looked at Taehyung worriedly knowing he was blood AB. I needed Jennie. I know she had Blood type B like me. The doctor called her and she came right away. When she saw my condition, she was so upset.

Jennie:"Y/n!" She yelled and hugged me with tears. I looked at Taehyung who was smiling at me. I smiled back a little. Then she donated blood to me as I got healthier with the blood. I smiled at Jennie and she smiled and we talked a little before leaving.

Taehyung:"Thanks for coming back y/n..." He said and I nodded then fell asleep.

Taehyung:"You have no clue that someone's after you, but I'll protect you."