30

I woke up and turned to bump into someone's back. My eyes widen, it was Taehyung.

You:"Yah! Why are y-" I stopped speaking when I remembered what happened yesterday. I got dressed and went downstairs to cook breakfast.
~~~
I cooked breakfast which were pancakes, strawberry ones.

Taehyung:"My favorite pancakes!" He said and grabbed his plate and ate. I then ate mine.
~~~
I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs to see Irene standing there kissing Taehyung. I covered my eyes in disgust.

Irene:"Oh! Sorry y/n, anyways, we are gonna be back soon okay?" I nodded. The rain stopped yesterday. Then they closed the door, leaving me alone.
~~~
I layed in bed, watching k-drama.

You:"No! Don't open the door Hyera!!" I yelled. I then screamed when she got eaten by the vampire.

Taehyung:"Y/n!" I heard him yell my name and he barged into my room. I looked at him and then sat properly and coughed as I choked on a popcorn. My face turned red. His eyes widen.

Taehyung:"Oh no!" He hugged me from the back and pushed my chest. Soon, it popped out and I layed on the bed, breathless. Then Irene came in.

Irene:"Hey Taeh-" She stopped speaking once she saw what I was in.

Taehyung:"She was choking and I helped her." He said smiling. Irene grabbed water and gave it to me. I drunk it and fell and sleep because of the choking.
~~~
Taehyung's POV:

I arrived at the store with Irene. Tomorrow was gonna be Y/n's brithday. Irene picked out a jewlery for her as I picked out.... a Gucci jewlery. Not just any jewlery, but one that had her name on it.
~~~
I arrived home with Irene and then heard screaming.

Me:"Y/n!" I yelled and ran upstairs to see popcorn in her hands watching any scary k-drama. I sighed.

What a silly girl. I thought.

I then saw her face turning red. Great, she was choking. My eyes widen.

Me:"Oh no!" I ran towards her and well... helped her get it out. She spit it out and layed on the bed tired.

Irene:"Hey Taeh-" She stopped speaking and I was in panic.

Me:"She was choking and I helped her." I smiled towards Irene. She nodded and handed Y/n the water. She soon fell asleep and we wrapped up her presents.
~~~
Your POV:

I woke up the next morning to see....