7

I woke up and took a shower then changed into this:

I then looked at the time, '5:34'. I sighed then decided to leave Taehyung sleeping but then felt someone grip onto my wrist.

You:"Taehyung, let go, I'm hungry..." I said and he let go but stood up.

Taehyung:"Wait for me, I'll go with you." He said and I sighed but waited for him anyway.
---
You:"Finally! It took you so many years!" I said and he chuckled.

Taehyung:"I only took 15 minutes Y/n." He said and I scoffed.

You:"DON'T! correct me." I said and he laughed and we left.
---
Lisa:"Y/n!" She yelled and hugged me as I saw Jungkook coming our way.

Jungkook:"Hey again Y/n, who's this?" He said pointing to Taehyung.

You:"He's my f-" He cut me off.

Taehyung:"I'm her boyfriend." He said and my eyes widen.

Jungkook:"Oh! Well, nice to meet you, my name is Jeon Jungkook, yours?" He said as he stuck his hand out for Taehyung to shake.

Taehyung:"Nice to meet you Jungkook, My name is Kim Taehyung." He said and Jungkook they shook hands. Lisa and I looked at them and left them.

Lisa:"So, is he actually your boyfriend Y/n?" She asked and I sighed.

You:"N-"

Taehyung:"No." He said and I looked at him.

Lisa:"Mwo? Then why did you say that Taehyung?" She said and he smirked.

Taehyung:"I wanted to see my best friend's reaction." He said and I rolled my eyes.

You:"Be quiet Taehyung, anyways, I'm full." I said as I threw my food away. Taehyung smiled and waved goodbye as I did the same thing, but not smile.