42

We arrived at the restaurant and I sat next to Taehyung since Somi wanted to sit next to Irene.

Taehyung:"Let's order." He said right on time as the waitress came by.

Waiter:"Hello, what can I get you guys?" She said and we smiled.

You:"Can I get (Your favorite food) and (favorite drink)?" She nodded.

Taehyung:"I'll just get some Japchae with meat and a coca-cola." She nodded.

Somi:"Ramen and Pepsi!" The waiter then looked at Irene.

Irene:"Same as her but spicy ramen and water." The waitress nodded then left.
~~~
We finished eating as I heard Taehyung talk about my aegyo. They ended up laughing. I pouted. Then I decided to walk another way home without them.
~~~
Bad idea, I'm lost now. I tried to call Taehyung but someone knocked my phone out of my hand.

You:"Yah!" I yelled and my eyes widen when I saw a mysterious guy in front of me. He looked familiar like... oh no!

You:"P-Please... don't hurt me..." I said and he scoffed.

???:"Like I would... sweetie..." He said and then I heard yelling.

???:"Y/n! Y/n!! Where are you!" The guy in front of me panicked. He then carried me out of the alleyway (honestly, how stupid??) as I saw Taehyung and we made eye contact.

Taehyung:"Y/n!" He ran after us as the guy threw me on the ground and ran off. I groaned in pain.

Taehyung:"Gosh, why are you doing this." He carried me and we arrived home. I was bleeding.

Somi:"Oh my gosh! Unnie what happened to you?!" She said as I fainted away.