12

I walked around until I saw Irene and Taehyung. They were holding hands. I put my head down and sighed as I felt... weird like I was... jealous, wait, don't tell me I like him. Maybe I do... aish shut up y/n! I looked up to see them kiss. I turned around as I felt my heart break into pieces. I ran away and bumped into people. I looked up to see Lisa and Jungkook. I bowed and ran away.
~~~
Finally, when I got far from there, I let my tears out. I cried. I was hurt. I then cried and cried for the whole night. I stood up and looked at my phone to check the time, it was '1:54'. I sighed and decided to not go back but I had to sow I went back.
~~~
Taehyung's POV:

I arrived at the dorm after sending Irene off to her dorm at 10:11. I got into my dorm to see no one. Y/n was gone. Maybe she was with Lisa. I smiled to myself, I love Irene so much, much I felt weird around Y/n. I sighed and changed then layed in bed, waiting for Y/n.
~~~
After a few hours, I checked the time, it was already 1:23. Where is this girl? I started to get worried. I then got dressed and went to look for her but thought she might need privacy so I waited longer.
~~~
The door opened revealing y/n. I sighed in relief and hugged her tightly. She pushed me away hard and I fell onto the bed. She just went to her bed and fell asleep. I sighed, did I do something wrong? I then went to bed, thinking I would fall asleep, but I couldn't, I was worried about... Y/n.
~~~
Your POV:

I woke up and changed into this:

~~~Your POV:I woke up and changed into this:

I felt like crying but I held in my tears. This is the first time I had feelings for a boy and felt heartbroken for the 2nd time. I then left the dorm.
~~~
I saw Lisa and rejected to sit next to her and sat all the way in the dark corner. Tears started to come out of my eyes. I didn't know what to do when I saw Irene and Taehyung come in holding hands and kissing. Everyone clapped, but not me, I was hurt inside. 
~~~
Class ended and I skipped lunch and everything as I went to the next class.
~~~
I arrived and saw Taehyung in his seat. When he saw me, he smiled. I put my head down as my long hair covered up my face. He tried to grab my wrist, but I held my hands and ran to the top of the class.
~~~
College was over and I went to the dorm and changed in this:

(This is the outfit you wear forever until I say you change it, you have lot's of these in your closet

(This is the outfit you wear forever until I say you change it, you have lot's of these in your closet.)

I then went for a walk but opened the door to see Taehyung looking at me.

Taehyung:"Where are you going?" He asked and I walked past him as he followed me. I got annoyed and ran off.
~~~
I arrived at the place the lady works at. I went inside and she smiled but her smile disappeared when she saw me crying. She came and hugged me.

Lady:"Aww... what's wrong?" She was like a mom to me. I cried in her chest.

You:"U-Unnie... i-it hurts..." I said and cried. She sighed and comforted me.
~~~
It was late, around 10 and I got back to the dorm and walked past Irene's dorm as I heard a moan. Tears filled my eyes but it disappeared when I heard a voice behind me.

???:"Y/n..." I turned and saw Taehyung. Wait... if he is here... then whose in there? I was shocked.

You:"T-Taehyung, listen." I said and put his head near the door. He heard a moan and his eyes widen as tears fell down his eyes. We then saw Irene come from behind us and his tears disappeared.

Irene:"Hey babe!" She said and my eyes widen. Then whose in there?!?!

Taehyung:"Who's that?" He asked and Irene giggled then kissed his lips and he kissed back.

Irene:"My roommate and her boyfriend." He nodded and I ran off as he saw me, he ran after me.
~~~
I ran into the bathroom locking the door. I heard a knock but didn't open as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Taehyung:"Y/n, please open the door." He said and I opened it then fainted.

GOSH! HAVE YOU SEEN SHINEE'S NEW SONG! OUR PAGE! I CRIED THE LIFE OUT OF ME! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG! (no one can replace bts!)