22

I got up and sighed. I looked at the time ⏰, 8:45. It was still kinda early🌇. I sighed and took a shower then did my hair, makeup and outfit.

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Lastly, my outfit:

Lastly, my outfit:

I sighed at what I was wearing

I sighed at what I was wearing. My younger sister👼 bought this for me when it was my birthday🎉. This was my second✌ time wearing it.
~~~
Taehyung and Irene picked me up on the way. I felt... uncomfortable around them. We then arrived.
~~~
I got inside and saw some people I knew. I then bumped into someone.

You:"Sorry." I said and when she turned around, my eyes widen.

You:"Rosé?" I said and she smiled😊 and hugged me.

Rosé:"Hey y/n!" She said and continued dancing💃. I sighed and left to sit down.
~~~
A little while later, I saw someone looking at me then coming at me.

???:"Hey pretty, wanna dance?" He said. I scoffed.

You:"No." I said and he smirked.

???:"Wanna play the hard way huh... beautiful?" He said as he ran his fingers on my thighs. I was so scared.  Then the guy ended on the floor. I looked at who helped me, Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Leave her alone." He said and grabbed my hand👫. I was still shaking.
~~~
Taehyung dropped me off home🏠 as Irene stayed at the party🎊.

You:"Thanks, bye." I said but he pulled my wrist. I fell back down.

You:"B-boya?!" I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Can we... talk?" He said and I scoffed.

You:"There's nothing to talk about." I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Please... at least let us talk soon..." I sighed.

You:"Fine, bye." I ran inside my apartment🏢, leaving him in the car🚗 alone, sighing. He soon drove off.
~~~
I got inside and locked the door. I sighed and slide down the door. Tears💦 poured down my face. Why is he making my life so complicated.

You:"TAEHYUNG!!!!" I yelled out of anger😠, pain😔 and sadness😢. I soon felt tired😫 as I wiped away my tears 💦and walked to my bedroom.
~~~
I took a shower🚿, erased my makeup much more better then changed into my pajamas and then layed on my bed, hearing a buzz from my phone📱, I got a text. I answered it.

Taehyung:"Did you get in safely y/n?"

Wow, he's now asking me if I'm okay, such a gentleman my ass🍑.

You:"Yes, now go back to your "I.R.E.N.E"

I texted annoyed. I then turned off my phone📱 and fell asleep😴.