29

I was about to sleep until...

*BOOM BOOM!*

My eyes widen. I was so scared and then another thunder came. I jumped up from my bed as tears streamed down my face. I was really scared now. I didn't know what to do, should I go get Taehyung and ask him to sleep with me? I shook my head but then thunder came again. I jumped as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

I stood up and was about to walk until thunder struck again. I jumped and fell onto the floor making a big THUMP!" sound. My door slammed open.

Taehyung:"Y/N!" He ran towards me and hugged me. I cried into his chest. I had no idea what to do since I was so scared. I didn't know what to do but cry and cry. It was my fear... that's how I lost my sister.

*Flashback*

You:"Yah, Somi let's run!" I yelled and she smiled. We ran and ran until she slipped and then we saw a guy coming from around the corner. I kept running and then heard screaming. I turned and saw Somi being carried by a guy.

You:"Hey! Let my little sister go!" I ran after them and then stopped when I saw no one anymore. Tears filled my eyes when I saw blood. I followed it to see...

You:"SOMI!!!!"

*End Of Flashback*

 Taehyung hugged me tightly. He knew I was still upset but... he didn't know the reason behind it at all. I then fell asleep in his arms and he smiled as he carried me to my bed, laying next to me and turned to the other side, falling asleep slowly.