19

Taehyung:"Why..." He said as he looked into my eyes. He had tears. Has he been crying all this whole year?

You:"Yah, were you crying this whole year?" I asked and he sighed before wiping his tears away. He then looked at me and sighed.

Taehyung:"Yes." He said firmly. I nodded and was about to walk off until he grabbed my wrist and hugged me. I was shocked.

Irene:"Taeh-" She was shocked. I pushed him away and bowed.

You:"Irene, it's not what is lo-" She slapped me across the face. Blood boiled inside me.

Irene:"Don't steal my boyfriend, you-" I slapped her hard across the face, leaving her on the floor. I then left.
~~~
I arrived at an apartment since I sold my house. I didn't like that house anymore, it gave me bad memories.

I then unpacked and heard something fall behind me. I turned and tears formed in my eyes.

You:"N-no!" I yelled as I saw what broke, it was the last gift my younger sister named Jeon Somi gave me before passing away. I cried as I saw it lying on the ground. I picked it up and hugged it. (Weird but that's me.)

You:"I'm sorry Somi-ah... forgive me." I said and picked it up. I cleaned it and fixed it. It took me 2 hours just to fix it.
~~~
I woke up and looked at the time, it was 7:34. I got used to waking up in the 7's that I can't sleep long anymore. I got up and took a shower then wore this:

 I got up and took a shower then wore this:

(Lazy me.)

I then went outside for the first time in a year (in forever~~)
~~~
I arrived at the park near my apartment and saw Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Oh? Y/n, why are you here?" He asked and I bowed.

You:"Bored." I said and walked off as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. What's with people grabbing my wrist these days?!?!

You:"Yah, just tell me what you want." I said and he nodded.

Jungkook:"I wanna surprise Lisa, but I don't know how, her brithday is in 2 days." I scoffed.

You:"Yah, you're her boyfriend and you don't know what to do?" I said dissapointed in him.

Jungkook:"Hehe." He said and I sighed.
~~~
I finally left around noon. I bumped into a guy. I stood up and bowed.

Taehyung:"Y/n?" He said and my eyes widen. I kept my head down as he lifted it up. My eyes widen at his face.

You:"Yah! Stop cry-" He kissed me. My eyes widen. I was shocked and couldn't move. He then pulled away and smiled. His smile... it.. it was cute- wait, shut up y/n!!

You:"Ehm..." I coughed and he looked at me.

Taehyung:"Sorry..." He said and looked down.

You:"Why are you crying these days Taehyung?" I said and he sighed before holding my hands. I then felt a hard slap on my face.

You:"O-ow.." I whispered to myself. Irene, great.

Irene:"How dare you kiss him you whore! You're such a sl-"

*SLAP*

My eyes widen.

Taehyung:"Irene, will you shut up? I kissed her, yes, I did." Irene was shocked but sighed.

Irene:"Taehyung... why do you love her so much?" She asked him and he scoffed.

Taehyung:"She's... unique." He said and my eyes widen. That has been the first comment in my life.

You:"I'm sorry Irene, but please, Taehyung let's stay friends." I said and he nodded and hugged me. Irene sighed.

Irene:"Fine." Then they left holding hands. I was really feeling pain, but I had to endure it inside me.

You:"Taehyung... stop hurting me." I said and walked off.