17

You:"Taehyung..." I said as he looked at me, shocked and surprised.

Taehyung:"Now do you remember me?" He said and I nodded as tears streamed down my face. He sighed and looked at me.

You:"Leave me alone... for a while." I said and he nodded and left the room as I broke down crying.

You:"Why Taehyung!" I yelled as I hit my head over and over. I can't believe I lost my first kiss to him when he already lose his first kiss to Irene.

You:"Irene... why did you want to be friends with me so badly all of a sudden...? Let me guess... to get Taehyung back?" I said snd cried. I had no idea Taehyung was listening to everything. He was shocked and angry and also upset.

Taehyung:"Y/n." He came in with an angry face. I wiped my tears away and looked at him.

You:"N-Nae?" I said and he scoffed.

Taehyung:"Explain everything you just said right now." I sighed and told him everything that happened. He sighed and held my hands. I removed them.

You:"Ani! Don't come near me, we don't belong to eachother, I'll just ruin your life... and you'll just ruin me..." I said in tears. He hugged me. I then heard something drop on the ground. We looked to see Irene.

Taehyung:"B-Babe, it's not what it looks like." He said and Irene broke down in tears. Taehyung pushed me and ran towards Irene. When he pushed me, I felt like nothing, a no one. I then saw the docter come in.

Doc:"You can leave today, be careful." She said and I nodded and left.
~~~
I arrived at the dorm and packed my things, I was ready to leave. Irene and I agreed to change rooms. I wonder who her roommate was.

Taehyung:"Please y/n... don't do this..." I scoffed and slapped his hand away.

You:eave me alone, like you care?" I said coldly and ran off.
~~~
I got inside and my eyes widen when I saw who my rommate was.

You:"xxxxxx?!?!"