41

You:"Somi?!" I said shocked. The last time I saw her was when she died.

Somi:"Yes, it's me Y/n." I backed up, not believing her. She was dead, dead.

You:"You're not alive! You're not alive!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes.

Somi:"I'm alive, I'm real Y/n-unnie." She said and I backed up before running to my room and locking it, sliding down my door, crying my life out. She lied to me, she faked her death. It hurts so bad.

A/n:"How would you feel if your sister faked her death? Comment how you would feel."
~~~
Taehyung:"Y/n! Open this door!!" He yelled but I didn't respond.

Somi:"Y/n! Open!" She said and I screamed.

You:"YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE NOT REAL!" I said and then heard sobbing. I opened my door to see my little sister crying. Guilt hit me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Somi:"I'm sorry..." She said and hugged me.
~~~
Taehyung:"That's really mean somi-ah." He said and she sighed.

Somi:"I had no choice okay?" We nodded. Then Irene came bringing 2 coffees and 2 hot chocolates.

Taehyung-HC

You-HC

Irene-CF

Somi-CF

(It means the drinks if you don't get it)

Irene:"Babe?" She said and hugged him. Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

Taehyung:"Hm?" He replied.

Irene:"I wanna go shopping." She said and Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung:"No, you spend too much of my money Irene..." He said before removing her arms.

Irene:"Fine." She rolled her eyes and looked at me and Somi.

Irene:"So..." She said.

Somi:"Hm?" She said.

You:"What now?" I asked.

Somi/Irene:"I don't know..." They laughed.
~~~
Somi and Irene got along really quick as me and Taehyung talked.

Taehyung:"How are you feeling?" He asked and I sighed.

You:"TOTALLY fine." I said and he laughed.

Taehyung:"You're so cute Y/n." He said it AGAIN! I was blushing and he smiled.

Taehyung:"You're blushing~~" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

You:"I'm hungry." I said and Irene smiled.

Irene:"Taehyung?" She looked at him and he shook his head. He then looked at me. I had no choice but to do aegyo.

(Lol, cute but I cracked up so hard I had to rewatch it so many times I can't stop laughin!!!)

Taehyung, Irene and Somi cracked up laughing.

Taehyung:"*laugh* S-Sure *laugh*" they couldn't stop laughing. I pouted.

Taehyung:"Aish... *laugh* let's go.... *laughs to hard falls onto the ground.*"

You:"Meanie." I pouted and turned away.

Taehyung:"Ah.. Let's go then." We then left. (I'M STILL NOT OVER THE POOH PAH POOH~ BOO! HAHAHSBKENSKW JIMIN THOUGH HAHAHA DKE SKEN WHEN HE SAID BOO! IT WAS SO FUNNY I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!! HAHA!)