45

-10 months later-

I woke up and looked around the room. Somi wasn't awake for a long time now. I sighed.
~~~
I woke up as my stomach growled. I haven't ate on like what, 3 weeks? Taehyung then opened the door.

Taehyung:"Y/n, time to eat, I'm not gonna let you starve yourself until you pass out." He said and gave me food.

You:"Taehyung, I told you I'm not hu-" He stuffed food in my mouth as an advantage since it was open. I sighed and chewed.
~~~
I finished eating and Taehyung threw the bad and other things away and sat by me.

Taehyung:"You should come home, you've been here for 2 months now.

You:"No." I said and moved away from him. He sighed.

Taehyung:"I miss you at home, you know that right?" He said and I scoffed.

You:"Yeah, so you can just be rude to me again." I said and got out of the room.
~~~
I got back in the room like st 5 and opened the door to find Taehyung sleeping on the couch peacefully. I feel bad for what I said earlier.

You:"T-Taehy-" He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back.

Taehyung:"Don't do that ever again, I thought you were gonna go die!" He kissed my head and I blushed. He smirked.

Taehyung:"Why are you blushing~~?" He teased and I punched him playfully and he let go and laughed.

Taehyung:"I have to go, I'll be here tomorrow, bye.... love." He said and left as I blushed.

You:"So cute... but annoying." I laughed and soon fell asleep.